Skyrim Edition - can it be multiplayer

Discus and support Skyrim Edition - can it be multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there When playing Minecraft Skyrim Edition every time another person tries to join using another controller it says that they are not allowed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John W Walker, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Skyrim Edition - can it be multiplayer

Hi there

When playing Minecraft Skyrim Edition every time another person tries to join using another controller it says that they are not allowed. Does not matter what Xbox account is used. Can you play Minecraft Skyrim edition in multiplayer?

:)

John W Walker, Jan 6, 2014
  2. pembssurfer
    pembssurfer Guest
    What kind of Game Player are you?

I'm 80% multiplayer. However just got Skyrim for 360 and really getting into it just like Oblivion. Bored of cod now!

pembssurfer, Jan 6, 2014
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Gta 4 Vs. Skyrim

None of the game I mentioned have multiplayer

Skyrim>Oblivion>fallout new vegas> fallout 3>>>>>>>>>>>> GTAIV though.

however I am guessing you haven't played any of them, the cheapest is oblivion which is great, and since it is the GOTY edition you will get as much if not more content for less money.

-

I still say get oblivion, because if you hate everything about it you will save the money since skyrim is basically the same thing just a newer version.

if you like oblivion, by the time you do everything in it skyrim will be $20 or so, or the GOTY edition will be out. I put about 100 hours in oblivion's GOTY edition and I put about 150 hours in skyrim.

US Revenge, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Lofty Who Win User

No More Skyrim DLC - Bethesda Moving On

5. US Revenge Win User

Single player campaigns

skyrim

oblivion GOTY edition

kingdoms of amalur is cheap with the best buy magazine ( $10 or so)

fallout 3 and fallout new vegas.

-

each of those offers over 60 hours of gameplay, none have multiplayer.
  6. Krimzen Wolf Win User

Team Playing

7. US Revenge Win User

Gta 4 Vs. Skyrim

None of the game I mentioned have multiplayer

Skyrim>Oblivion>fallout new vegas> fallout 3>>>>>>>>>>>> GTAIV though.

however I am guessing you haven't played any of them, the cheapest is oblivion which is great, and since it is the GOTY edition you will get as much if not more content for less money.

-

I still say get oblivion, because if you hate everything about it you will save the money since skyrim is basically the same thing just a newer version.

if you like oblivion, by the time you do everything in it skyrim will be $20 or so, or the GOTY edition will be out. I put about 100 hours in oblivion's GOTY edition and I put about 150 hours in skyrim.
  8. Photonimus Win User

Need people to play Skyrim with *need a mic*

Skyrim is not a multiplayer game.
Thema:

Skyrim Edition - can it be multiplayer

1. Skyrim Edition - can it be multiplayer - Similar Threads - Skyrim Edition multiplayer

2. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  3. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  4. Skyrim Anniversary Edition and my Family Shared account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Anniversary Edition and my Family Shared account?: My son has his own profile on my XBOX Family account. He shares my games and my XBOX Game Pass. I own Skyrim SE and my son has been playing it as well. I recently upgraded to Skyrim Anniversary...
  5. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  6. Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking: I have no mods installed and I’ve completed both March of the Dead and Served Cold which Prompted Councilor Morvayn to give me the property but I still haven’t received the achievement what should...
  7. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.: installed the game and redeemed the code but none of the CC items are showing up... Why? 9f83b091-2bd9-4d5e-90f1-92eab1f4b274
  8. I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...: I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it? a5e8dc6e-57b7-4299-8a0d-b3d6ab7e971d
  9. Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition: So this is a continuation of a previous complaint that I had. There is an Achievement tied to the quest "Alduin's Wall" in Skyrim Anniversary Edition that requires you to complete the quest to...
  10. Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erfolge in Skyrim [Edit - translation] - Achievements in Skyrim: Plattform: Xbox one keine Cheats oder mods verwendet. Gespielte Missionen die für Erfolge benötigt werden, werden nach Abschluss nicht mit dem Erfolg belohnt und bleibt somit noch offen. Gibt...