Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?

Discus and support Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have been playing Skyrim Special Ed. thru Game Pass and was given an upgrade option to Anniversary Ed. when I last started the game. I accepted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobA-PSU, Jan 3, 2022.

1. BobA-PSU
    BobA-PSU Guest

Hi, I have been playing Skyrim Special Ed. thru Game Pass and was given an upgrade option to Anniversary Ed. when I last started the game. I accepted and paid about $19. Does this mean I own Anniversary Ed. outright? I’m looking at it in the store and it still gives me an option to purchase instead of saying ‘purchased.’

:)

BobA-PSU, Jan 3, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, you don't own it. It will stop working if you let the Game Pass expire so you'll need to purchase the base game to own it outrightly.
  3. Ariella Gray608 Win User

TESV Skyrim Special Edition no longer working on Xbox One X?

Sadly because Bethesda wants people to buy their anniversary upgrade they implemented a bug that causes lag and/or freezing of the Skyrim menu to make it impossible for people to start up a game unless you play offline without mods or buy the anniversary upgrade. If you want to play Skyrim you will have to play offline unless you want to be suckered into buying the anniversary upgrade like so many others. Your choice. And yes they really did do this on purpose.
  4. Pyxelspace Win User

Skyrim SE crashing during launch

This is no help for all the Xbox and PS versions of Skyrim that is not playable due to the bugs introduced by the Anniversary Patch, and Anniversary Upgrade. This needs to be fixed
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Skyrim Anniversary Upgrade Smart Delivery?

Hi, Krytern! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Just like with Skyrim's base game, there are two versions of the Skyrim Anniversary Upgrade, one for Xbox consoles and one for PC. You can see this by clicking on the following links and scrolling down to the "Playable On" section.

PC Anniversary Upgrade:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/the-elde...

Xbox Anniversary Upgrade:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/the-elde...

These can't be shared across different platforms, as they are not part of the "Play Anywhere" program. In order to play the Anniversary Upgrade on PC, you'll need to purchase its PC edition.

- If you want to refund your purchase and get the PC version instead, you could submit a refund request at: http://www.xbox.com/refunds

If you don't see your order on the list, select "Why don't I see my order in the list?". Please do keep in mind most purchases can take up to 24 hours to show on the list of refundable items.

I hope this helps.
  6. maddi Gordon Win User

Where can I find my redeemed game add on?

Thema:

1. Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade? - Similar Threads - Skyrim Anniversary game

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  4. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.: Now the server is inaccessible and it's telling me I have to sign up for x-twitter be to get any details as to when it will be back up. Is this a joke? Ffs 07b07ba4-424e-428b-82c9-430e9d70551c
  5. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  6. Skyrim Anniversary Edition and my Family Shared account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Anniversary Edition and my Family Shared account?: My son has his own profile on my XBOX Family account. He shares my games and my XBOX Game Pass. I own Skyrim SE and my son has been playing it as well. I recently upgraded to Skyrim Anniversary...
  7. I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club: I've tried uninstalling and re-installing 6f3d7dd7-6afd-4051-8c54-c6a23d7dbc51
  8. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.: installed the game and redeemed the code but none of the CC items are showing up... Why? 9f83b091-2bd9-4d5e-90f1-92eab1f4b274
  9. I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...: I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it? a5e8dc6e-57b7-4299-8a0d-b3d6ab7e971d
  10. Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition: So this is a continuation of a previous complaint that I had. There is an Achievement tied to the quest "Alduin's Wall" in Skyrim Anniversary Edition that requires you to complete the quest to...