Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start

Discus and support Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a problem when trying to run Skyrim (never played before on xbox gamepass). I get the first splash screen but the 'signing in' loader... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Misjacamfferman, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start

Hi,

I've got a problem when trying to run Skyrim (never played before on xbox gamepass).
    I get the first splash screen but the 'signing in' loader keeps spinning and nothing happens.

I already did the following steps:
    - restart computer

- stopping gamine services service (via task manager)

- uninstalled gaming services/reinstalled gaming services

- removed account/add account again

- set time sync on (was already on)

- everything up to date (win 10)

please note some games work, just not all the games.

looking into event viewer I see the following error every time I try to start the game:

Faulting application name: GamingServicesTcui.exe, version: 4.66.2206.30001, time stamp: 0x620c1179

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1826, time stamp: 0x299341e8

Exception code: 0xe0434352

Fault offset: 0x0000000000034fd9

Faulting process id: 0x57ac

Faulting application start time: 0x01d899b743e0c24f

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.GamingServices_4.66.30001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\GamingServicesTcui\GamingServicesTcui.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: 56022acc-9178-4bef-ac1a-d2e7061c01c4

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.GamingServices_4.66.30001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: Microsoft.GamingServicesFT

Seems there's a problem with the gamingservices service.

:)

Misjacamfferman, Jul 17, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Some games are unavailable to be installed/purchased on GamePass Ultimate Windows 10, yet they are available on my Xbox console.

pc gamepass has different games to the console gamepass, some of the games on the console gamepass won't be available to the windows gamepass due to resctrictions or only being available on other stores like epic and steam.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Game Pass on PC - client

they won't change it, also some of the supposedly pc games on offer in gamepass are actually just xvd images of actual modified xbox one games made to run via pc.
  4. ArchlordVampiro Win User

Do Skyrim PC mods make anyone else want to buy a gaming PC?

I started playing Skyrim on the PC with MODs and it was freaking GREAT!! Being able to make my own followers and having Lightsabre's to some awesome armors others made. Sorry XBox but you need to let us have the Creating Kit for Skyrim on the XBox. WHat
    could it hurt?
  5. Rudemod 69 Win User

Best Singleplayer released this Winter?

Pingu,how long did batman take you? Hope there's some length/time to the game.

Dark souls as others state is worth a look,and you won't get through it too quickly!

Skyrim and batman will probably be good choices.
  6. Adofo320 Win User

Error 0x8b050033

I can't believe it won't even let me start a disk based game. (Skyrim) fix this garbage we pay for this service
Thema:

Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start

1. Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start - Similar Threads - Skyrim games gamepass

2. Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...: I am able to play skyrim on the admin user account for my PC. If I want other user accounts on the same PC to play it, Skyrim will not open on the xbox app. I at first got an app license error and...
  3. Why is my Xbox continually saying that I do not have enough space for my Skyrim saved game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox continually saying that I do not have enough space for my Skyrim saved game?: I have tried many fixes but none have yet worked, I have even entered into my internal storage and cleared up almost 30%, I have tried everything I have seen but nothing wants to work. It's just...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming crash in Skyrim.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming crash in Skyrim.: Hello. I play Skyrim by Xbox Cloud Gaming and was downloading mods, until the server mods page went off the air and after that the game no longer enters. Whenever I try to start the game, either...
  5. Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim cloud games synced - but not my most recent saves (lost 2 months of gameplay!): Hi all, My Skyrim cloud saves will not fully download to the console. I was playing it 3 days ago and then one morning is said it was synching with the cloud. When the game loaded I find I...
  6. Xbox Game pass Skyrim V elder scrolls special edition not saying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Skyrim V elder scrolls special edition not saying: My game used to save and now doesn't at all says auto saving but nothing saved do a save and no new save at all need help c69746fc-699c-402b-8cd0-f26c098f2f0a
  7. I am 20 and have no parent account, yet games like skyrim can't be installed because...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am 20 and have no parent account, yet games like skyrim can't be installed because...: I am 20 and have no parent account, yet games like skyrim can't be installed because they're restricted. I have no problem on Xbox but on my pc I'm constantly shut down by restrictions preventing...
  8. Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.: I have game pass. After a load skyrim v, and before the new game begins, it asks me to login to xbox live. When I try to login , it saids "can't init session at this moment, try again later..."...
  9. Skyrim Gamepass External Save Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Gamepass External Save Game: Good afternoon, guys. I Was playing Skyrim SE edition on GamePass PC, but it has lot of issues when we get into combat with swords (It does not happen with bows and magic). So, because of this,...
  10. Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...: I want to find my screenshots, but I don't know how. e385b3f2-fb34-46f9-a283-d286fe6d39f7