Skyrim and Fallout 3 unable to be played on Game Pass PC

Discus and support Skyrim and Fallout 3 unable to be played on Game Pass PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I was hoping to get a response if there was any planned update or fix for the crashing issue with vanilla Skyrim or the native unplayability of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Verified Bot✔, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Skyrim and Fallout 3 unable to be played on Game Pass PC

Hello I was hoping to get a response if there was any planned update or fix for the crashing issue with vanilla Skyrim or the native unplayability of Fallout 3 on windows 10 both via Game Pass for the PC. I understand there are mods that may help for Skyrim that disable achievements but I can't find anywhere if there was any plans for the developers to fix the issue on the vanilla game. As for Fallout 3 I'm having the same issue of being unable to launch the title as other PC iterations have had (such as steam) and I was wondering if there was any plans for the developers to make the correction on this re-release. The reviews of these titles almost unanimously point out the same issues and an official response to if there is or will be an update or fix for these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Verified Bot✔, Sep 4, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you, mate?
    Unfortunately, this is a question that only the game's developer could answer you. I recommend contacting them.
  3. xCHEMISTx Win User

Fallout 3 is the Best!

I've been playing Oblivion and Skyrim a lot on 360 and have been meaning to play Fallout 3 but I am downloading it to my gaming PC to see how it runs on PC.
  4. Seriously Scott Win User

Which game will be more successful, Skyrim or Fallout 4?

I played an unhealthy amount of Oblivion on the pc ;), loved Fallout 3, but just couldn't get into Skyrim and NV in the same way...

Really excited for Fallout 4 though!
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

Bethesda's best game to date

Skyrim with Mods on PC is an endless adventure for me but I do love Fallout 3. If I was given the option to play only 1 of these titles it would have to be Skyrim.
  6. CoRmAcK85 Win User

Single player campaigns

As others suggested Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Skyrim ect... these games will give you many hours of game play.
Thema:

1. Skyrim and Fallout 3 unable to be played on Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Skyrim Fallout unable

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?: I am missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my game library. I know I specifically bought both. For some reason I still own the dlc just not the games. I own the "anniversary upgrade" in the market...
  4. Achievement For Fallout 4 And Skyrim Not Popping In PC Game Pass (12th March 2021)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement For Fallout 4 And Skyrim Not Popping In PC Game Pass (12th March 2021): Achievement For Fallout 4 And Elder Scroll: Skyrim Not Popping Which Is Available In PC Game Pass. They were added on 12th March 2021. I have created multiple character but its not popping in...
  5. Skyrim/fallout fix for "the operation could not be completed" glitch when installing mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim/fallout fix for "the operation could not be completed" glitch when installing mods: Skyrim and fallout 4 last November started experiencing a bug that doesn't let users download a mod and displays a message saying "the operation could not be completed" to fix this glitch launch...
  6. Skyrim SE/Fallout 4 on XboxOne/XboxOneX crash on the main menu.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE/Fallout 4 on XboxOne/XboxOneX crash on the main menu.: Hello. Sorry for my english, cuz I from Russia. That's problem. Since spring 2018, games Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 (with all addons), Blu-ray disks, cannot be started on any of the consoles...
  7. Can We Get More Space On Fallout 4 And Skyrim!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can We Get More Space On Fallout 4 And Skyrim!!: Like it says we need more space to download mods and it isn't Bethesda that makes the call it's Microsoft and SONY. So please we all want more space just do one good thing and do this if anyone...
  8. mods not working for skyrim and fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mods not working for skyrim and fallout 4: I was wondering if other gamers are having issues with mods not working on skyrim or fallout 4....bethesda dosnt seem to care about this problem...I do know that it is not xbox problem but the...
  9. New update for Fallout 4 has changed peoples load order's as well as skyrim load order's

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update for Fallout 4 has changed peoples load order's as well as skyrim load order's: Please FIX problem 08, 2017 update for Fallout 4/ creation club mods, have changed load order's for Fallout 4 and Skyrim there weren't any problems with Fallout 4 or Skyrim until this update!!!...
  10. Which game will be more successful, Skyrim or Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which game will be more successful, Skyrim or Fallout 4?: I don't think it will top Skyrim in overall sales. What do you guys think? I just hope Fallout 4 is good. There was something I didn't like about FO3 so I'm hoping they've changed it just enough...