Skyrim AE 4K Problem and game problem and other Question:

Discus and support Skyrim AE 4K Problem and game problem and other Question: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, for first can give me the link for the italian language of this site ? or the italian site section ? 1 For the Game i use 2K Monitor 2560x1140,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OldGamerDarthy, May 1, 2023.

1. Skyrim AE 4K Problem and game problem and other Question:

Hi, for first can give me the link for the italian language of this site ? or the italian site section ?

1 For the Game i use 2K Monitor 2560x1140, Very Very Very High Specs PC, and High Computer and more Skills, but i guess the game has the old 2011 problem from the oldrim: 4k DSR midle creen work, midle not, is show menu or game in a window on the fullscreen game and other monitor not work, do not ask stupid questions type: if drivers or window and more is update, i maniac of thi rutines Skyrim AE 4K Problem and game problem and other Question: ;)

the game is launch and run with xbox pass, and the version from steam not suffer this problem

2 the game ask me the update to AE version ok, but my bethesda account if i wish download all AE conents why on bethesda site and more i have buy this contents but on xbox not, i guess the AE update not is util for me if i have this contents but for me the AE fixes for monitor and more not is present on the game if i not buy the AE update but the problem is one: if i buy this update is only for the fixes not for the content why i have, but is probabilty tomorrow 2 may i buy AE update only for my Scietific Mind and only for test and not ask refund or more i like tests and more Skyrim AE 4K Problem and game problem and other Question: :)

:)

OldGamerDarthy, May 1, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello OldGamerDarthy,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on my understanding, you are having issue updating and downloading all AE game contents in Xbox app. Let us see and check on what we can do to help.

It appears that you have the version of the game played in Steam and currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass so you can play it using the Xbox app. In Steam app, you have reached already certain level of the game while in Xbox app, the game started from scratch. Since the game is played in different platform progress of the game does not show the same since cross save is not currently supported due to technical limitation and each platform is designed differently and uniquely. If you have bought contents in Steam app, you should also do the same in Xbox app.

If we may ask, are you able to launch the game in Xbox app just fine? We appreciate if you provide more details with your concern while launching the game through Xbox application.

For your concern on how to access the site using your locale, you can change the language to your preferred locale or you can access the Community forum through this link displaying your correct locale. See the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect to wi fi

Ok, TKIP can be a problem, please use AES only so WPA-PSK(AES) or WPA2-PSK(AES)

No TKIP
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Billing problems with AE

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Josh

If you’re not able to see the option the best option is reach Microsoft support to see if they can manually add this address for you

Here in the community forums no one can access directly to your account information
  6. MaxHognestad Win User

No Hdmi Signal

Thank you for answering my question :)

I tried resolution 1920 without any problems. I also tried out one other 15 meters hdmi cabel with same problems as the monster cabel but not testet out on any other 4k device.
Thema:

1. Skyrim AE 4K Problem and game problem and other Question: - Similar Threads - Skyrim Problem game

2. Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim: I'm using Windows 10. My purchased content from Skyrim creation club won't download. Can anyone please advise? 2b36fb1a-b012-4148-bdf2-c6a2741388d0
  3. I have a problem with skyrim on xbox one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem with skyrim on xbox one: mods on xbox one for skyrim and additional content installed are not working for me.automatically installed content, e.g. wild horses etc. is inactive. and mods show that can't connect to...
  4. Problem Running Skyrim on Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Running Skyrim on Game Pass: I am trying to let a family member play Skyrim through the XBOX Game Pass on our PC. However, it will not load the game unless I give their account administrator privileges. It gives an error...
  5. Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim legendary edition disc 2 problem: I’m trying to down the dlcs on my xbox 360 e. Whenever i put disc 2 in of skyrim is says: trying to read multimedia and it stays on that. e018ec1c-27e9-45b8-9494-0127f1a67af1
  6. skyrim achievement problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim achievement problem: hello, i I have a problem with the achievements in Skyrim that don't want to be unlocked, someone have the same problem? xbox live work correctly, everything seems to be ok. thank you...
  7. Installation problem Skyrim SE XBOX ONE X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation problem Skyrim SE XBOX ONE X: Hi everybody , yesterday I've buy Skyrim SE for my Xbox one X Scorpio Ed. , so after I've insert the cd on my console , the installation get started. When the installation is Around the 20% ,...
  8. Problem with skyrim problèmes avec Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with skyrim problèmes avec Skyrim: Hello I play skyrim on xbox one for a year already. Bethesda has often had problems with connections between European players and mods and club cretaion in fact for a month I have two problems:...
  9. Skyrim SE: Mod Profile on Xbox One transfer problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE: Mod Profile on Xbox One transfer problem: I used mods on my brothers Xbox One and we shared mods. I'm moving to a new state so i went and got my own Xbox One S and my own Skyrim SE so i can use my own mods. and when i set up my new system...
  10. Help with Skyrim Save Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Skyrim Save Problem: I bought the "Skyrim Remastered" game for XBOX 1 a few weeks ago and have been playing it a lot. I have encountered some freezing and stuff but nothing to bad to what I can't handle. I played the...