Skyrim achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Skyrim achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a couple of achievements that I have completed but will not unlock on my profile for skyrim. I have no mods ever installed so this shouldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by duitts68, Mar 19, 2020.

1. duitts68
    duitts68 Guest

I have a couple of achievements that I have completed but will not unlock on my profile for skyrim. I have no mods ever installed so this shouldn't affect it. The two specific achievements are Raven Rock Owner and Master Criminal. I currently completed
    to quest to own a home in Raven Rock so that should be unlocked and on a previous save I had 1000 bounty in each of the nine holds so master criminal should be unlocked as well. What can I do to get these achievements to work. It's pretty frustrating putting
    hours into the game to 100% it and not have it be unlocked.

:)

duitts68, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Ethan Chiswell Win User

Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

I’ve been able to unlock other achievements on Skyrim and other games but there are some specific achievements just in Skyrim
  3. SharpLivingfree Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

I have the "A new you" achievement in Skyrim special edition at 100% but it isn't unlocking. i have completed the requirement of this achievement a couple of times already but it still isn't unlocking.
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

skyrim achievement problem

Hey Andrea,

What exactly is the achievement you are trying to unlock? Maybe someone familiar with Skyrim and this achievement can give you more info!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  5. ThomasPayton Win User

achevements not unlocking

Yeah I have had the same problem with achievements on Skyrim SE. I got 2 achievements since the multiple hour long xbox server issue and they haven't unlocked.
  6. Candaar Win User

Achievement Missing

Got exactly the same problem as BlindSniper 671. Got all my Skyrim achievements on xbox website as they are supposed to be. However, my in-game achievements are unlocked but they got locked icon (GS is fine though).
Thema:

1. Skyrim achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - Skyrim achievements unlocking

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  4. how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i: in short, i messed up my skyrim load order by mistake, and accidentally restarted the app. i cant remove the mod that i know is messing it up, so im wondering if xbox can completely wipe my data...
  5. Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim

in XboX Insiders
    Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim: Recently I've begun another full legendary playthrough of Skyrim, this time without mods so that I may unlock all the achievements available. However, upon completing the 'Bleak Falls Barrow'...
  6. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  7. My achievements are not unlocking for Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements are not unlocking for Skyrim: I completed the Elder Knowledge quest and joined the College of Winterhold and none of those achievements popped up, no I don’t have any mods installed, I restarted my Xbox, I looked at the...
  8. Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking: I have no mods installed and I’ve completed both March of the Dead and Served Cold which Prompted Councilor Morvayn to give me the property but I still haven’t received the achievement what should...
  9. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  10. Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition: So this is a continuation of a previous complaint that I had. There is an Achievement tied to the quest "Alduin's Wall" in Skyrim Anniversary Edition that requires you to complete the quest to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. achievements not working xbox one skyrim mods