Skylines Xbox one edition not updating/can't play?

Discus and support Skylines Xbox one edition not updating/can't play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Few nights ago cities skyline Xbox one edition was updating. Next day it can't and I can no longer find it no play it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brett _07, Mar 23, 2023.

1. brett _07
    brett _07 Guest

Few nights ago cities skyline Xbox one edition was updating. Next day it can't and I can no longer find it no play it.

:)

brett _07, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to play or find the game?

I can confirm that it's still available in the store so we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. Francia J. Win User

Oh, if the Xbox support confirmed that there is an issue on their end we may need to wait for an update from them.

Also, try installing the game through the Xbox App.

Launch the Xbox app on your phone and search for the game > Click the game and choose "Download to Console.
  4. brett _07 Win User

I've done every possible trouble shoot.

I've called Xbox support. They say it's not just me.

When I try to install the game it says it's no longer in store.
  5. NasirRaja Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cities: Skylines Season Pass Windows 10

Having checked the Microsoft store for the season pass for the Windows 10 version of the game, there isn't one listed. It's possible you ordered the Xbox One version of the season pass by mistake.

here is the Win 10 link for Skylines
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cities-skylines-windows-10-edition/9nwvc7xp3pfd?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Here is the Xbox One version
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cities-skylines-xbox-one-edition/c4gh8n6zxg5l?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

You might notice there is no season pass listed for Windows 10 version.
Thema:

1. Skylines Xbox one edition not updating/can't play? - Similar Threads - Skylines edition updating

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.: I can't play the game because it is stuck on signing in. i am signed in to game pass; Launching from the xbox appll c78b2569-ebaf-444f-a315-346edc0bb23e
  4. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...: I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have...
  5. Cities Skylines 2 has no latest patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines 2 has no latest patch: Hi there, The game wasn't updating the patch released 5 days ago (1.0.11f1) and still on the launch version (1.0.9f1). This is very frustrating as the patch is fixing serious performance and bugs...
  6. Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate edition only loading as standard Version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate edition only loading as standard Version.: I bought Cities Skylines 2 - Ultimate edition, however when I launch it it only loads into the standard version, preventing me from accessing the extras included with the Ultimate edition. I have...
  7. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...
  8. City Skylines 2 ultimate edition not installing on pc from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 ultimate edition not installing on pc from xbox app: I’ve purchased the ultimate edition of City Skylines 2 from the Xbox app and installed it but only the PC edition runs. How do I fix this? ed3555bf-b16e-48e1-920d-32d686341435
  9. Cities Skyline Windows 10 edition will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skyline Windows 10 edition will not start: I've installed Cities Skyline Windows 10 Edition through the Windows Store. It is currently on Game Pass. I click the shortcut and I get the following screen flash up: [img] It stays for a...
  10. Will cities skylines DLC be available on remastered as well as standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will cities skylines DLC be available on remastered as well as standard edition?: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/cities-skylines-mayors-edition/bvn7qfpdx1cf So, I'm looking at this DLC to make the game more interesting...most of the DLC says it will be available on...