Skyforge not working right now (don't worry)

Discus and support Skyforge not working right now (don't worry) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, i'm here to make a post about the issue with Skyforge right now. It seems that others have been having the same issue, if you seem do have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xanderphate, Nov 10, 2017.

  1. Xanderphate
    Xanderphate Guest

    Skyforge not working right now (don't worry)


    Hello all, i'm here to make a post about the issue with Skyforge right now. It seems that others have been having the same issue, if you seem do have it, don't be alarmed. I have spoken to a Xbox Support member about it and there
    putting in a error ticket about the game and going to be trying to fix the problem as soon as possible.

    If you would like to speak anymore about the problem I will be here to help. Issue says that the game has been taken off the store when it hasn't been.

    All I can say is be patient.

    - Ambassador/Moepolice~!

    :)
     
    Xanderphate, Nov 10, 2017
    #1
  2. XxSnAkEoIdxX
    XxSnAkEoIdxX Guest
    error code 803c0009 license expired?

    Hahah yeah don't worry everyone itll be right back up and working LOL!!
     
    XxSnAkEoIdxX, Nov 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Few Questions

    I also was wondering if Skyforge now counts for freedom rewards since its now free
     
    Pure Snipez xx, Nov 10, 2017
    #3
  4. luissolid Win User

    Can't Sign-In

    It was a problem with the Xbox Live services, but don't worry all work perfectly right now.

    Regards!
  5. Jason Lazette Win User

    Day one downloads, Do they get pre order DLC or is it exclusive to disc versions of games?

    Don't worry, it hasn't been answered because no one knows right now how that is going to work.
  6. Pure Snipez xx Win User

    Few Questions

    I also was wondering if Skyforge now counts for freedom rewards since its now free
  7. Photonimus Win User

    Wolf Armor

    Never caught it on previous playthroughs. I don't wear heavy anyway. I noticed it was available as soon as I had access to the skyforge as a companion. Slowly working on a new character, in prep for the arrival of Dawnguard.
  8. Allebas Win User

    Games

    Skyforge always required a Gold subscription because it is an online game. It just free to own now.
Thema:

Skyforge not working right now (don't worry)

Loading...
  1. Skyforge not working right now (don't worry) - Similar Threads - Skyforge working right

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...