Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One

Discus and support Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to get sound to play through my Xbox using the Skullcandy wireless Plyr 2 that I own. Anyone have any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HardxCorre, Jan 6, 2014.

1. HardxCorre
    HardxCorre Guest

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to get sound to play through my Xbox using the Skullcandy wireless Plyr 2 that I own. Anyone have any suggestions on making this work?

Thanks.

:)

HardxCorre, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

Would you recommend the Skullcandy Lowriders, Plyr 2, or Slyr? I would prefer skullcandy but open mind here.

SnakeGuitarist, Jan 6, 2014
  3. PixelPlucker
    PixelPlucker Guest
    Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

I am having the same problem with Skullcandy PLYR 1s

PixelPlucker, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Space Novice
    Space Novice Guest

Space Novice, Jan 13, 2014
  5. GraveSpy720
    GraveSpy720 Guest
    I actually picked up the device that X NOViiCE recommended and it works great. I don't know about the voice chat yet but I can definitely say that system/game audio works. It was well worth the $30 converter as opposed to the $150 headsets out there right
    now.

GraveSpy720, Feb 28, 2014
  6. N the ZoN3
    N the ZoN3 Guest
    Im having the same issue has anyone figured out how to do this? I bought the stereo adapter but it sounds like *** when I use it.

N the ZoN3, Mar 18, 2014
  7. Sir Broheim
    Sir Broheim Guest
    I found that if you bought a headset adapter and did a controller update it works don't forget to plug your witless adapter in the tv and your xbox one

Sir Broheim, Mar 25, 2014
  8. Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One

N the ZoN3, did you update the controller?

Dynamic Sausage, Mar 25, 2014
  9. how do you get the plyr 2 to work with the xbox one? I know it is kind of weird how the wireless adapter uses an RCA split, but how does that work with the xbox one after doing the controller update? Can anybody explain how the sound is supposed to work???

PKJ-08EFAB48-AF64-4BC9-BB03-E4878377E9F8, Jun 4, 2014
  10. I got the sound to work but it is SUPER quiet, I did the controller update to. Is weird because before I did the controller update I could hear my friends (really *** of course) and then I finsihed everything sounded goo but still quiet, and now I can t
    hear my friends and they can't hear

OGx Crapaloni, Dec 28, 2014
  11. Reaper goId
    Reaper goId Guest
    does any one know why my plyr 2 skull cundy head set wont turn on please give me some suggestions??????????

Reaper goId, Mar 1, 2015
  12. I have one but i cannot hear the other people in the chat or party. They can hear me though...

DaGreekMachine, Oct 31, 2018
  13. SnakeGuitarist Win User

Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

Would you recommend the Skullcandy Lowriders, Plyr 2, or Slyr? I would prefer skullcandy but open mind here.
  14. PixelPlucker Win User

Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

I am having the same problem with Skullcandy PLYR 1s
  15. PKJ-08EFAB48-AF64-4B Win User

how do you get the plyr 2 to work with the xbox one? I know it is kind of weird how the wireless adapter uses an RCA split, but how does that work with the xbox one after doing the controller update? Can anybody explain how the sound is supposed to work???
  16. Dynamic Sausage Win User

N the ZoN3, did you update the controller?
  17. DaGreekMachine Win User

I have one but i cannot hear the other people in the chat or party. They can hear me though...
Thema:

1. Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Skullcandy Plyr connection

2. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  3. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  4. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  5. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  6. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  7. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...
  8. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  9. Issue with Xbox Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Connectivity: Recently, both of my controllers are unable to connect to the Xbox. I believe there might be an issue with the Xbox's connectivity. What should I do? 346e4c6a-77d4-482c-b8b2-993086e8e011
  10. Skullcandy Plyr 1 won't work with Xbox One chat/party... What to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skullcandy Plyr 1 won't work with Xbox One chat/party... What to do?: I recently purchased the Skullcandy Plyr 1's For solemnly my Xbox One and was disappointed to say the least, that with the Xbox One chat/headset adapter, it did not work. (Although the surround...