Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One

Discus and support Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to get sound to play through my Xbox using the Skullcandy wireless Plyr 2 that I own. Anyone have any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HardxCorre, Jan 6, 2014.

1. HardxCorre
    HardxCorre Guest

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to get sound to play through my Xbox using the Skullcandy wireless Plyr 2 that I own. Anyone have any suggestions on making this work?

Thanks.

:)

HardxCorre, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

Would you recommend the Skullcandy Lowriders, Plyr 2, or Slyr? I would prefer skullcandy but open mind here.

SnakeGuitarist, Jan 6, 2014
  3. PixelPlucker
    PixelPlucker Guest
    Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

I am having the same problem with Skullcandy PLYR 1s

PixelPlucker, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Space Novice
    Space Novice Guest

Space Novice, Jan 13, 2014
  5. GraveSpy720
    GraveSpy720 Guest
    I actually picked up the device that X NOViiCE recommended and it works great. I don't know about the voice chat yet but I can definitely say that system/game audio works. It was well worth the $30 converter as opposed to the $150 headsets out there right
    now.

GraveSpy720, Feb 28, 2014
  6. N the ZoN3
    N the ZoN3 Guest
    Im having the same issue has anyone figured out how to do this? I bought the stereo adapter but it sounds like *** when I use it.

N the ZoN3, Mar 18, 2014
  7. Sir Broheim
    Sir Broheim Guest
    I found that if you bought a headset adapter and did a controller update it works don't forget to plug your witless adapter in the tv and your xbox one

Sir Broheim, Mar 25, 2014
  8. Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One

N the ZoN3, did you update the controller?

Dynamic Sausage, Mar 25, 2014
  9. how do you get the plyr 2 to work with the xbox one? I know it is kind of weird how the wireless adapter uses an RCA split, but how does that work with the xbox one after doing the controller update? Can anybody explain how the sound is supposed to work???

PKJ-08EFAB48-AF64-4BC9-BB03-E4878377E9F8, Jun 4, 2014
  10. I got the sound to work but it is SUPER quiet, I did the controller update to. Is weird because before I did the controller update I could hear my friends (really *** of course) and then I finsihed everything sounded goo but still quiet, and now I can t
    hear my friends and they can't hear

OGx Crapaloni, Dec 28, 2014
  11. Reaper goId
    Reaper goId Guest
    does any one know why my plyr 2 skull cundy head set wont turn on please give me some suggestions??????????

Reaper goId, Mar 1, 2015
  12. I have one but i cannot hear the other people in the chat or party. They can hear me though...

DaGreekMachine, Oct 31, 2018
  13. SnakeGuitarist Win User

Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

Would you recommend the Skullcandy Lowriders, Plyr 2, or Slyr? I would prefer skullcandy but open mind here.
  14. PixelPlucker Win User

Issue with Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter and the Astro A40s

I am having the same problem with Skullcandy PLYR 1s
  15. PKJ-08EFAB48-AF64-4B Win User

how do you get the plyr 2 to work with the xbox one? I know it is kind of weird how the wireless adapter uses an RCA split, but how does that work with the xbox one after doing the controller update? Can anybody explain how the sound is supposed to work???
  16. Dynamic Sausage Win User

N the ZoN3, did you update the controller?
  17. DaGreekMachine Win User

I have one but i cannot hear the other people in the chat or party. They can hear me though...
Thema:

1. Skullcandy Plyr 2 connection to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Skullcandy Plyr connection

2. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  3. unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    unsupported when i connect mi xbox to mi Inves tv: hi everyone i have a question that you all heard at least one time here, i dont know why when i connected mi xbox one to mi tv it appears "unsupported" i already tried it all,fabric reset, normal...
  4. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  5. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  6. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  8. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  9. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  10. Skullcandy Plyr 1 won't work with Xbox One chat/party... What to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skullcandy Plyr 1 won't work with Xbox One chat/party... What to do?: I recently purchased the Skullcandy Plyr 1's For solemnly my Xbox One and was disappointed to say the least, that with the Xbox One chat/headset adapter, it did not work. (Although the surround...