skipping daubs, and points

Discus and support skipping daubs, and points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game has been messing up for about 2days now ,,, its only taking about a minute for each game to be played, then skipping duabs, and not enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mommayeehaw, Jan 12, 2018.

  1. mommayeehaw
    mommayeehaw Guest

    skipping daubs, and points


    The game has been messing up for about 2days now ,,, its only taking about a minute for each game to be played, then skipping duabs, and not enough points as it was giving....

    :)
     
    mommayeehaw, Jan 12, 2018
    #1
  2. MattDosh
    MattDosh Guest
    Bingo Power Card - Reseting and losing selections and coins

    Playing France Power Card, select 3 daubs on the Power Card. Timer counts down to 0 and then resets the Power Card instead of starting the game. It doesn't refund the money spent on the 3 daubs so I have to reselect the 3 daubs and pay for it twice. This
    has happened numerous times today.
     
    MattDosh, Jan 12, 2018
    #2
  3. Extra Daub Power Up on called Power Card Number FAIL!

    When an Extra Daub power up is used and daubs a Power Card Number purchased (when there is only 1 available amongst all cards purchased), and that Power Card Number is subsequently called, at the end of the game player is not awarded the Daub on the Power
    Card. This has happened to me so many times that I now refuse to use the Extra Daub Power Up is I have uncalled Power Card Numbers.

    This needs to be fixed.

    Defeats the purpose, especially how you guys have programmed this game to not call Power Card Selected Numbers. But that is whole other conversation.

    Thanks,

    (The N.W.O. Really Does Exist)
     
    ILLOOMINATI69, Jan 12, 2018
    #3
  4. Padmeg1990 Win User

    Not awarding Bingos

    This just happened to me while using auto-daub...
  5. Garmonbozia81 Win User

    New match takes coins?

    Could it be that you accidentally selected the Auto Daub function? What destination are you experiencing this issue on?
  6. silverfrost49 Win User

    BINGO Question

    am playing with others.. When I click/daub the called number, the number sticks,doesn't immediately respond
  7. Vairkjosa Win User

    Heavy Armor Well Fitted Perk

    That's weird. I haven't seen any skipped perk points yet. Sorry!
  8. me hungry Win User

    if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod points back?

    Hi,

    besides the tier skips did you get anything else in terms of Cod points ?

    Thanks
Thema:

skipping daubs, and points

Loading...
  1. skipping daubs, and points - Similar Threads - skipping daubs points

  2. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  9. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...