Skipahead issues from the latest update

Discus and support Skipahead issues from the latest update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; want to make sure its not just my system, below is issues im having. Clicking the store box on screen will not open the store, i cant open it at... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/smashcanuckgamer, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Skipahead issues from the latest update

want to make sure its not just my system, below is issues im having.

Clicking the store box on screen will not open the store, i cant open it at all.

I have games listed for updates and they will not update even with hitting "update now"

some options via the settings will not open.

its almost like the xbox is not registering button actions but i can load up and do other things.

anyone else having this issue from the build that was issues the other day?

submitted by /u/smashcanuckgamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/smashcanuckgamer, Feb 11, 2022
  2. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Latest Update Issue

3. EliteXninjaX150 (Ret Win User

Latest Update issue?

Hi There!

If you are inquiring about the Microsoft reward points, then yes they are still going on. You can check your points/rewards

Here

I hope this helps.

-Retr0 (Elite)

Xbox Ambassador

¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯
  4. SethChick Win User

Latest update issues.

Basically what I'm getting is Microsoft needs to actually test software before releasing it.
  5. pbpginfwmy Win User

Latest Update issue?

No the xbox console quest points, almost every xbox gamer would know this?

It's back to normal now, thank you.

Must of been a day off for xbox?
  6. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Latest Update Issue

Maybe Jolly is hacking my console.I need to change passwords.
Thema:

Skipahead issues from the latest update

1. Skipahead issues from the latest update - Similar Threads - Skipahead issues latest

2. New alpha-skipahead update from yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    New alpha-skipahead update from yesterday: Any updates in fixing the infinite update bootloop beyond factory reseting the console? submitted by /u/Alert-Judge-6767 [link] [comments]
  3. alpha skipahead "There was a problem with the update"

in XboX Insiders
    alpha skipahead "There was a problem with the update": Error code: 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90140005 Been like this for two days even reset and still happening any ideas if there going to fix it somehow submitted by /u/mr_sumaz [link] [comments]
  4. Controller issues after last alpha skipahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues after last alpha skipahead?: My series 2 elite updated tonight to 5.13.3143.0 and console on xb_flt_2208ni.220216-2200 Controller keeps dropping every minute or two for a few seconds. Anything I can do to fix it? submitted...
  5. Brook XB adapter requiring controller update with Alpha Skipahead

in XboX Insiders
    Brook XB adapter requiring controller update with Alpha Skipahead: Brook Wingman XB adapter is once again saying it requires an update with the Alpha Skip Ahead. Does not require update on retail OS version. This is blocking people like me from using a Taito...
  6. Xbox Alpha skipahead preview update insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Alpha skipahead preview update insiders: Ive been a skip ahead member for over a year and i got my xbox series x back yesterday from xbox for repair and got a replacement when i go to xbox insiders ive been removed from skip ahead why...
  7. Please roll back latest Alpha Skipahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Please roll back latest Alpha Skipahead update: With it killing among others Report a Problem and the Insider Hub there is no point in keeping it up without the ability to give feedback. Most apps just close instantly. Store is not working....
  8. Insider Hub app busted. Unable to unenroll from this hot mess. (X1 Fat - SkipAhead)

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub app busted. Unable to unenroll from this hot mess. (X1 Fat - SkipAhead): App tells me to Sign-in to change enrollment, but I am signed-in, you must be to launch the damn app! Trying to downgrade to Omega or (probably now) altogether after almost 6 years, 107 reports,...
  9. Alpha Skipahead, no video out - suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skipahead, no video out - suggestions?: Not sure it it was an update that was auto applied between 08/05 and 08/06 but I have lost video. Sound works. I can hear it startup and sign in. Tried the lowres option, different cable, and...
  10. Sometimes achievement notifications show up in screenshots. Alpha Skipahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes achievement notifications show up in screenshots. Alpha Skipahead.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments]