Skip Ahead Forza Horizon 4 and 5

Discus and support Skip Ahead Forza Horizon 4 and 5 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Both Forza Horizon 4 and 5 are crashing shortly after startup leaving them unplayable. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and tried playing the base... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bama370Z, Jun 28, 2023.

  1. /u/Bama370Z
    /u/Bama370Z Guest

    Skip Ahead Forza Horizon 4 and 5


    Both Forza Horizon 4 and 5 are crashing shortly after startup leaving them unplayable. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and tried playing the base game with no add ons but nothing worked. Forza Horizon 3 plays fine it seems to only be the XS optimized titles. This is on a Series S console. I have reported to both Forza team and MS, nothing back yet.

    submitted by /u/Bama370Z
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Bama370Z, Jun 28, 2023
    #1
  2. lilbak82 Win User

    What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

    1. Gears of war 5

    2. Forza horizon 4

    #. Forza horizon 3
  3. ShadierZX Win User

    Trouble with achievements

    As in these days the server has been saturated, many times it does not skip the achievements immediately, I made a week ago 5 achievements in Forza Horizon 4 and today it has just given them to me, just give it time.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Games for Gold Wishlist

    Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
  5. minghzhang Win User

    Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

    I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  6. Davinci20010 Win User

    XBOX Series X Hard Crashes While Playing NBA 2K22

    Hello will the 007 Bond Pack from Forza Horizon 4 be playable or transfer over to Forza Horizon 5?
Thema:

Skip Ahead Forza Horizon 4 and 5

Loading...
  1. Skip Ahead Forza Horizon 4 and 5 - Similar Threads - Skip Ahead Forza

  2. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  6. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  8. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Forza 5 crashes almost every time it loads in Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza 5 crashes almost every time it loads in Alpha Skip-Ahead: It take 3-5 tries to get past the main menu in Forza Horizon 5. When it finally does allow me to play the game it still crashes at random parts of the game. I have the game installed on two Series...