Skip Ahead fan noise louder after update
Discus and support Skip Ahead fan noise louder after update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got a Series X this week, and when I installed Skip Ahead Alpha about 20 minutes ago, the fan instantly started being louder. Even now being in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Isaaclv, Oct 27, 2022.
Thema:
Skip Ahead fan noise louder after update
Loading...
-
Skip Ahead fan noise louder after update - Similar Threads - Skip Ahead fan
-
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
Is anyone hearing increased Series X fan noise on Skip Ahead Alpha?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone hearing increased Series X fan noise on Skip Ahead Alpha?: I'm wondering if anyone else has seen an increase in fan noise lately. I tried playing Deathloop on my Series X yesterday but it was unplayable due to the volume of the Xbox fans. Easily as loud... -
Regarding the Series X Fan After Shutdown (Energy-Saving/Alpha Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersRegarding the Series X Fan After Shutdown (Energy-Saving/Alpha Skip-Ahead): Since the latest update, I noticed the fan is taking roughly 30 minutes to stop spinning after I turn off the console, whereas before it used to take no longer than a minute. The console is cool...