Skip Ahead Alpha - New update same problems.

Discus and support Skip Ahead Alpha - New update same problems. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Did the update and noticed that HDMI-CEC had failed to turn on my AVR. So went into Settings, and checked the Device Control options. All the settings... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Mar 19, 2021.

  1. Skip Ahead Alpha - New update same problems.


    Did the update and noticed that HDMI-CEC had failed to turn on my AVR. So went into Settings, and checked the Device Control options. All the settings were as they should be (i.e. all checked) but I disabled and re-enabled them.

    Console wanted to reboot to apply settings. Rebooted...

    Still no device control.

    Turned on the AVR manually, thought I'd give the Dolby Atmos a go. Enabled Dolby Atmos...

    All of my audio disappeared.

    Suppose I better report these thought I. Held the nexus button to go to report a problem...

    Black screen.

    3 known issues within 2 minutes of applying the update.

    But hey, at least my controller hasn't disconnected... yet.

    Xbox Series X on Skip Ahead Alpha.

    Will report from console just as soon as I can face turning it back on.

    submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Mar 19, 2021
    #1
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Xbox wont update or install games

    Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

    In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Lexman61 Win User

    Alpha Skip Ahead - Update freezes at 34%

    Hello again,

    My problem is with a system update with the Alpha Skip Ahead membership, not with a game update.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

    Profile won't receive party or game invites

    I have the same problem. I have the Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Dashboard.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox reset itself.

Thema:

Skip Ahead Alpha - New update same problems.

Loading...
  1. Skip Ahead Alpha - New update same problems. - Similar Threads - Skip Ahead Alpha

  2. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  7. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  9. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...