Skip Ahead Alpha - Image quality on the UI / Guide / Dashboard

Discus and support Skip Ahead Alpha - Image quality on the UI / Guide / Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it just or has the image quality on the UI recently taken a turn for the worse. More and more I'm seeing lower quality assets before the "high... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Mar 9, 2021.

  1. Skip Ahead Alpha - Image quality on the UI / Guide / Dashboard


    Is it just or has the image quality on the UI recently taken a turn for the worse. More and more I'm seeing lower quality assets before the "high quality" assets load.

    But even when we get the "high quality" assets there appears to be a LOT of compression artifacts, as if we're looking at a low quality JPEG rather than crisp images.

    This even applies to the fonts — they look terrible lately. Normally I sit away from the screen and figured it was my eyes, but having looked up close on a 4K LG OLED display the image quality definitely seems lower to my eyes.

    Anyone else seeing similar?

    submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Mar 9, 2021
    #1
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

    A small system update being released to everyone today

    I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

    Dashboard Update

    Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Update

    No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

    Profile won't receive party or game invites

    I have the same problem. I have the Alpha Skip-Ahead Preview Dashboard.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

    Consoles that are enrolled in the preview program and are Alpha Or Alpha Skip ahead are randomly chosen to get the new dashboard. If your console has not been chosen, then there is nothing that can be done to to give your console the new dashboard.
Thema:

Skip Ahead Alpha - Image quality on the UI / Guide / Dashboard

Loading...
  1. Skip Ahead Alpha - Image quality on the UI / Guide / Dashboard - Similar Threads - Skip Ahead Alpha

  2. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  7. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  9. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...