Skins and Guarantees

Discus and support Skins and Guarantees in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You could take me a question? if I make a warranty claim and have skins on my console affects the warranty? sorry for my English kkk... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrenoMartyer13, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Skins and Guarantees

You could take me a question? if I make a warranty claim and have skins on my console affects the warranty? sorry for my English kkk

:)

DrenoMartyer13, Dec 20, 2015
  2. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    Guarantee

The system should already come with a 1 year warranty through Microsoft. Sounds like a waste of money to me.

FullHornet, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Guarantee

My crystal ball says GameStop doesn't need any more free loans from gamers.

Major Keebler, Dec 20, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Skins and Guarantees

If you made any altercations to the console or opened it up for any reason it will probably void the warranty.

{Parity}, Dec 21, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

Skins and Guarantees

If you made any altercations to the console or opened it up for any reason it will probably void the warranty.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

The loot boxes controversy in gaming

I don't like lootboxes. It's better to have payed content like fortnite has.

It's a guaranteed thing if you want a skin etc.
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Wolf Skin hasn't transfered

'How is it ripping customers off? They never guaranteed anything other than the Season Pass to transfer'.

Why is it that they aren't covering the wolf skin as well?
  8. Miguel Molina O Win User

Minecraft skins dont show up

The only option to be able to see the skins of your friends would be to use the TLauncher but since it is not the official Xbox platform, its correct use cannot be guaranteed or that it is free of problems
  9. gds1972 Win User

guarantee

Hi

If the console has only just been sent back then you will need to allow a few days whilst it goes through the repair process. Other than that you will need to speak directly with the support team.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Skins and Guarantees

1. Skins and Guarantees - Similar Threads - Skins Guarantees

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  5. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  6. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  7. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  8. My purchased the Micheal Myers skin it is no longer there.

in XBoX on Windows
    My purchased the Micheal Myers skin it is no longer there.: I purchased the Micheal Myers skin that is no longer in my locker. Which I never refunded. fc482e56-dfc6-4435-b9b8-0969f25998a2
  9. Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it with...
  10. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...