Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2

Discus and support Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Здравствуйте, скажите пожалуйста а до какого числа будет скидка на Red Dead Redemption 2 ? 20d759fe-da7b-4853-93f4-9b7a16c33cc8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NikitaBazan4ik, Dec 2, 2019.

  1. Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2


    Здравствуйте, скажите пожалуйста а до какого числа будет скидка на Red Dead Redemption 2 ?

    :)
     
    NikitaBazan4ik, Dec 2, 2019
    #1
  2. {Parity} Win User

    Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2

    You will need to search that up in your region. The prices can be different from region to region.
  3. H3adshak3r Win User

    Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

    I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

    My Account:

    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

    This Package Contains:

    - Red Dead Redemption 2

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

    Brothers Account:

    Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

    This Package Contains:

    - Red Dead Redemption 2

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

    - Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content
  4. trple X blu dot Win User

    RdR 2??

    [quote user="Jameser78"]

    I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

    [/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  5. John P_14 Win User

    Gifted game

    Just to confirm, is it Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition or Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode?
  6. R1CH5TER Win User

    Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

Thema:

Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2

Loading...
  1. Скидка Red Dead Redemption 2 - Similar Threads - Скидка Red Dead

  2. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...
  3. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  4. Red dead redemption disc not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    Red dead redemption disc not working.: I don’t even know if this is the right place to post this but I have this Xbox 360 disc for red dead redemption and if I put it in my Xbox one it doesn’t work even when I install it first then...
  5. Minecraft for Windows red screen

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows red screen: Good morning microsoft experts! i just wanted to play minecraft and before i played the minecraft, i updated my Laptop, then i played, no problems, then another update but after that, my minecraft...
  6. My Xbox screen is dark red and blurry

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen is dark red and blurry: My console screen is red and blurry when I turned it on aaa5cbfc-affe-4927-b1ba-3b37bb144681
  7. My minecraft bedrock keeps getting stuck at a red screen, PLEASE HELP!!!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft bedrock keeps getting stuck at a red screen, PLEASE HELP!!!!: For the past few months, every time I try opening Minecraft Bedrock Edition, I keep getting a red screen. I've tried multiple ways to fix this, but nothing works. So, as a last resort, I am asking...
  8. Why is there a red dot next to the realm, and only some people can join?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a red dot next to the realm, and only some people can join?: I have a realm where I have a bunch of cool texture packs, and recently I realized that most of my members aren't able to get into my server. It shows a red dot next to the server, and when others...
  9. Red dead redemption 2 not downloading,I have enough storage.ps4

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 not downloading,I have enough storage.ps4: [img] [img] Stuck and when I try play it tells me,cannot start the application. b62acde1-d3df-480b-8e3f-4ccabe526a1f
  10. Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead...: Когда будет скидка на игру Red Dead Redemption 2? [Translate] When will the Red Dead Redemption 2 discount be? be27917b-49d8-4a5c-a7bd-4f80ea743e22