Sketchy Survey

Discus and support Sketchy Survey in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t know if anyone else has received this but this is a weird survey and I really don’t know if it’s real or not. [img] [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DinoKing506, Jul 2, 2022.

  1. DinoKing506
    DinoKing506 Guest

    Sketchy Survey


    I don’t know if anyone else has received this but this is a weird survey and I really don’t know if it’s real or not.
    Sketchy Survey [​IMG]

    Sketchy Survey [​IMG]

    Sketchy Survey [​IMG]


    :)
     
    DinoKing506, Jul 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Sketchy Survey

    Yes, that is a legit survey.
  3. bstn617 Win User

    Lots of Cool things coming, say Albert Penello

    The average age of a gamer is 30 years old

    45% are female

    And 13 years is the average amount of time they have gamed for

    This is from the entertainment software association from 2013

    I have seen other surveys showing that the average age is even higher and the Playstation average age is older then Xbox but I think it's all a bit of sketchy info.
  4. Pure Ratchet Win User

    Advertisements

    @Topping

    That sounds pretty sketchy.
  5. pteslate Win User

    xbox 360 slim hard drive connector type?

    sketchy from the first post, hahaha
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

    New (GOW) info. Take this with a grain of Salt!

    Why post OP if info is sketchy...
Thema:

Sketchy Survey

Loading...
  1. Sketchy Survey - Similar Threads - Sketchy Survey

  2. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  3. Cloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection.

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud survey issue prevents accurate data collection.: When taking a post-session survey, unable to check boxes. This may be a public/backend issue. Will tool report on reproduction. submitted by /u/Ouglee [link] [comments]
  4. The longest pulse survey streak?

    in XboX Insiders
    The longest pulse survey streak?: Hey all, I'd say stupid question but more of a useless one, anyone know that the longest streak has been for completing pulse surveys? Thanks! submitted by /u/Brycer79 [link] [comments]
  5. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  6. Survey on Announcements page link

    in XboX Insiders
    Survey on Announcements page link: There was a survey on the Announcements page yesterday that included an entry to a contest that disappeared today. Can anyone share the link with me? submitted by /u/HitHardTactics [link]...
  7. Can you restore a Microsoft MakeCode project after a sketchy external extension deleted it?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can you restore a Microsoft MakeCode project after a sketchy external extension deleted it?: Hello Microsoft, I am Omar. I am a student doing a digital technology class and doing make code as an assessment. I recently got close to finishing my project when I downloaded an extension of...
  8. Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub: I haven't gotten a weekly survey for this week. Did anyone else not get one? There was an issue with updating the app on Tuesday or Wednesday that caused it to delete itself from my Xbox. I had to...
  9. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

    in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  10. more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level

    in XboX Insiders
    more surveys activities etc to gain more xp to reach a higher level: i was wondering if there was a way to gain more activities surveys etc submitted by /u/BubblySock7735 [link] [comments]