Skate 3

Discus and support Skate 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got skate 3 and every time i try to sign in it says there is a problem with my credentials please help ccabc2ed-3014-4000-8862-f1b7322dbf26 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Will Warren1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Will Warren1
    Will Warren1 Guest

Skate 3

I just got skate 3 and every time i try to sign in it says there is a problem with my credentials please help

:)

Will Warren1, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Skate 2 download help.

Hi,

You'll need an Xbox 360 to download and play Skate 2. Only Skate and Skate 3 are BC on the Xbox one.
  3. Villarino Win User

Favorite under the radar xbox 360 game?

Hello ScottTHEscammer! For me it is Skate 3, its the latest good skating game, so totally recommended guys!
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

False advertising

you see, your trying to compare Skate 3 on the Xbox One and Skate 3 on the Xbox 360, they are different things.

If you want it why not buy it on the Xbox One?
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

Dear Microsoft, dear Xbox Team

First of all, thank your all titles you've made backwards compatible already, it's a truly awesome feature.

Part of the most recent addition to the catalogue is SKATE, the first part of the imho best skating game series ever.

Skate 3 has been BC for a while aswell, but Skate 2 is still missing.

Skate 2 is seen as the best entry by many fans, for many good reasons:

- It's the last Skate game by the original developer, Blackbox Studios.

- It adds many tricks to the Skate 1 formula, without being as "over the top" as Skate 3.

- The story mode and the city are just awesome.

..just to name a few. Please don't forget about Skate 2!

Thank you in advance,

Yves
    :) ty
  6. Torf McGhee Win User

Skate 3 BackCompat

Is there a different Skate 3 that is backwards compatible? Everywhere I look it states that Skate 3 is backwards compatible... It's the third one down on the list of games on the Xbox.com/backcompat. What am I missing?
Thema:

Skate 3

1. Skate 3 - Similar Threads - Skate

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  4. Why my money 36 dolar skating my acont

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my money 36 dolar skating my acont: I request you send me my money back 390b9ca5-8b78-4cbe-91bc-35f469e67141
  5. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  6. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  7. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  8. Can I Get help with Skate 3 Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Get help with Skate 3 Online?: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  9. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  10. Can you play Skate 2 on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Skate 2 on Series S: I bought skate 2 recently for the 360 thinking I could just put it in the disk drive then realized my console doesn’t have a disk drive (Digital Series S) so now I’m wondering can I download it on...