Skate 3 ( Gamer Profile Does not have the correct permission)

Discus and support Skate 3 ( Gamer Profile Does not have the correct permission) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Currently playing skate 3 on Xbox Series X and when I go to play online or look at my online challenge map A message pops up saying “ Your Gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Supreme ��, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Skate 3 ( Gamer Profile Does not have the correct permission)

Currently playing skate 3 on Xbox Series X and when I go to play online or look at my online challenge map A message pops up saying “ Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live multiplayer functionality. I’ve tried everything and nothing is working. Please someone help I’m tired of playing alone lol.

:)

Supreme ��, Aug 22, 2022
  2. William Harris3 Win User

I’m experiencing this issue too and I have ultimate
  3. Smwutches Win User

Do you have a Gold subscription or Game Pass Ultimate?
  4. VibroPlex Win User

gamer profile does not have correct permissions

Sign in on the Xbox, then tap on the silver GUIDE button so the Xbox guide menu appears.

Go two clicks to the right to Settings

Choose Account Management

Go one more click to the right - does the top item say Xbox LIVE or Xbox LIVE Gold?

If it does NOT say Xbox LIVE Gold, the console does not know you have a Gold (i.e., paid) membership.

I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just updates plus other temporary files, nothing that's at all important to anyone) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go right 2 clicks to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

If that doesn't fix it *please* first

1) go to
    http://www.xbox.com/accounts
    & click on Sign in at upper right - if you can't sign in then STOP: DON'T delete your profile. Please call Xbox Support
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us for help with your account. If you can sign in, delete & redownload your profile on your Xbox this way:

2) Go to Settings

3) pick System

4) choose Storage

5) pick All Devices

6) choose Gamer Profiles

7) pick the gamertag

8) choose Delete, and

9) pick Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Now, re-download your profile.

Re-download

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Windows Live ID for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the WLID.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Select the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's
    Xbox!

7) Sign in, and play!
  5. VibroPlex Win User

2K Games support is at 1-866-219-9839
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

please dont bump old threads, instead create your own the next time

your Profile is shown as silver member on the boards, connecting to multiplayer games requires active Gold Membership. you can either Setup a payment Instrument and purchase a subscription or you can use a live code to activate Gold this way.
Thema:

1. Skate 3 ( Gamer Profile Does not have the correct permission) - Similar Threads - Skate Gamer Profile

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  4. Why my money 36 dolar skating my acont

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my money 36 dolar skating my acont: I request you send me my money back 390b9ca5-8b78-4cbe-91bc-35f469e67141
  5. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  6. I cant play skate 3 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play skate 3 online: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  7. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  8. Can I Get help with Skate 3 Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Get help with Skate 3 Online?: When I Try to sign in to Skate 3 and go to the Online challenge Map it says “Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live multiplayer functionality.” And I went and...
  9. Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure...: Hey when I go on other games it says I’m on skate 3 and it’s stuck on that and I’m not sure what to do can someone please help me eed3b699-482f-459b-b108-d72cce96cf63
  10. Can you play Skate 2 on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Skate 2 on Series S: I bought skate 2 recently for the 360 thinking I could just put it in the disk drive then realized my console doesn’t have a disk drive (Digital Series S) so now I’m wondering can I download it on...