Skandal

Discus and support Skandal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; From 13.10.2018 on x360 Xbox live is down. It's a 5th day. What happend? 1563675b-347c-4a67-9b9f-2ab906f13e14 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by M3wflyhigh, Oct 18, 2017.

1. M3wflyhigh
    M3wflyhigh Guest

Skandal

From 13.10.2018 on x360 Xbox live is down. It's a 5th day. What happend?

:)

M3wflyhigh, Oct 18, 2017
  2. I have the same problem that stops me from having fun ....

MisaCreeper07, Oct 19, 2017
  3. bratescu1
    bratescu1 Guest
    Nothing. Microsoft just made a brainless update for sure internally on their service without properly testing.

XBOX 360 is affected mostly and I am pretty sure this is related to the updates of the protocol they implemented.

In the same time, I think their developer are now trying to produce a fix/patch on their servers.

This is what I suspect.

The idiot part is that I just bought an xbox 360 - my son played 2 weeks and since more than 1 week it collects dust.

Of course Microsoft support is constantly **** me when I ask to refund the product.

If they don't fix this by the end of the week - Consumer Protection Office. I already called there and they told me I can file a report - they are actually waiting.

I am happy I have all other products from Apple.... expensive... true... but not Microsoft.

bratescu1, Nov 1, 2018
  4. MisaCreeper07 Win User

Skandal

I have the same problem that stops me from having fun ....
  5. bratescu1 Win User

Skandal

Nothing. Microsoft just made a brainless update for sure internally on their service without properly testing.

XBOX 360 is affected mostly and I am pretty sure this is related to the updates of the protocol they implemented.

In the same time, I think their developer are now trying to produce a fix/patch on their servers.

This is what I suspect.

The idiot part is that I just bought an xbox 360 - my son played 2 weeks and since more than 1 week it collects dust.

Of course Microsoft support is constantly **** me when I ask to refund the product.

If they don't fix this by the end of the week - Consumer Protection Office. I already called there and they told me I can file a report - they are actually waiting.

I am happy I have all other products from Apple.... expensive... true... but not Microsoft.
Thema:

Skandal