sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working when i try link my playstation account and my mincraft account

Discus and support sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working when i try link my playstation account and my mincraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help fast i wanna play with my bros on my day off of work afd9f5cb-7e60-46c9-8c93-31dbbe5977a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Chappell, Feb 20, 2023.

1. sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working when i try link my playstation account and my mincraft account

Please help fast i wanna play with my bros on my day off of work

:)

Thomas Chappell, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working when i try link my playstation account and my mincraft account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Thomas, in cases like this also try to perform some procedure on your Playstation, and then try again.

As these linking processes are fully automatic in Mojang's system, the idea is to wait and try again.
  3. liam overton Win User

How to recover my account with a changed email (hacked)

I already have access to my account though, it’s my mincraft account that I gone does this form recovery your mincraft account?
  4. _472Hunter Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

I am having the same problem he is. I am trying to connect my Xbox one minecraft account to my new PlayStation 5 account and it is saying the account is already connected to a PlayStation network account when I have never even owned a PlayStation. How do I unlink the account? And how would I know what account is even linked?
  5. Teja Benbow Win User

What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account?

I think they mean when they use their phone to login it just gives us an error page when we do login and stuff. The site our ps4 sends us to login only shows up as an error. They want to know how to fix that.
  6. Rostom L Win User

What should I do if sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working and won't let me connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account?

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

What steps have you already tried so far?

Let's try the basic troubleshooting steps below:

- power cycle your console.
    - reset your router/modem by unplugging it from its power source for few minutes before turning it back on.
    - use a different device or internet browser in connecting your account to your Playstation.
    - other option is to connect to a different network or internet source.

Let me know if that works.

Best regards,
Thema:

1. sisu.xboxlive.com isn't working when i try link my playstation account and my mincraft account - Similar Threads - sisu xboxlive com

2. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  3. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  4. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  5. Xboxlive Gamertag associated with dead email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboxlive Gamertag associated with dead email: I have been using the same Xbox live account / gamertag for a VERY long time now. However the account is associated with an old school email that has since been deleted. I have tried to recover...
  6. XboxLive Gold badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    XboxLive Gold badges: What are the XboxLive Gold badge icons that some players are getting and why don't I have one since I played on Xbox 360? f82ad822-6a4b-4122-9db3-070988942399
  7. How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?: Hello I keep trying to log into my Minecraft account from the launcher and i keep getting this error code. I have tried looking through the forum but I haven't found any information that could...
  8. Deleted XboxLive Registry File

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted XboxLive Registry File: Hello. So, as part of a fix for being unable to change the account on my Xbox PC app, I deleted the XboxLive file in the registry editor under...
  9. My xboxlive subscription isn't recognised on new Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xboxlive subscription isn't recognised on new Xbox: I've set up my account on my new machine but can't play online as it is not recognising the xbox live subscription associated with our family 25d6415a-04cc-4115-9087-199917bd6109
  10. How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform: How do i change my xbox live passcode? e5412504-5ed9-4d6d-bc70-0a369c5aa42b