sisu.xboxlive.com is not working and it's giving me a blank page.

Discus and support sisu.xboxlive.com is not working and it's giving me a blank page. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to log back into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, and once I have all the information in and after I put in my password I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mikxta, Nov 21, 2022.

1. mikxta
    mikxta Guest

Hello, I am trying to log back into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, and once I have all the information in and after I put in my password I am taken to sisu.xboxlive.com that has nothing but a dark gray page. I tried logging in through my friends phone but he got the same issue as me. Is there anyway I can fix this? Thank you.

:)

mikxta, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello mikxta,

Hope you are doing well.

We consulted your concern to our Internal Support Team and we received an update that this issue should be resolved by now.

You should be able to log back in to your Microsoft account for Minecraft and get back to gaming.

Have a great day!

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello mikxta,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We appreciate your time letting us know that you cannot access a site. We understand that you are trying to log back into your Microsoft account for Minecraft. Then, was taken to this site after your credentials has been entered. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

1. May we confirm if this is the website for Minecraft you used to sign in - Minecraft: Login to Your Account | Minecraft ? Please see the screenshot below and sign into your Microsoft by clicking the green button.
      [​IMG]

• If no, may we ask for the site?
        • Also, do you mind trying the website above?
    2. May we know if you have tried to use the InPrivate Window of your browser? Or different browsers?
    3. How about using different device or connect to another network?
    Please update us on how it went after attempting to use the site.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Toni # Win User

My son brought a game for microsoft 10 without my permission, can I get a refund?

That link just gives me a blank page
  5. konsta hamari Win User

sisu.xboxlive.com is down

how would playstation support help in this situation? its your own **** page thats down, i dont think playstation owns sisu.xboxlive.com....
  6. RedMoogleXIII Win User

Arkham Asylum Unreconized Disk

I've already gone to that page and it doesn't work at all. No matter what browser I use its all blank in the middle here. Though now it works sometimes. Other times it gives me the "Unreconized Disk" error here.
Thema:

1. sisu.xboxlive.com is not working and it's giving me a blank page. - Similar Threads - sisu xboxlive com

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE

in XboX Insiders
    PROBLEMAS COM ATUALIZAÇÕES DE SISTEMA OFFLINE: Estou com problemas no sistema do meu Xbox por conta que ele foi apagado do HD enquanto eu ainda estava no programa insider e agr sempre eu tento instalar o sistema utilizando a unidade flash USB,...
  4. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  5. Xboxlive Gamertag associated with dead email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboxlive Gamertag associated with dead email: I have been using the same Xbox live account / gamertag for a VERY long time now. However the account is associated with an old school email that has since been deleted. I have tried to recover...
  6. XboxLive Gold badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    XboxLive Gold badges: What are the XboxLive Gold badge icons that some players are getting and why don't I have one since I played on Xbox 360? f82ad822-6a4b-4122-9db3-070988942399
  7. How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?: Hello I keep trying to log into my Minecraft account from the launcher and i keep getting this error code. I have tried looking through the forum but I haven't found any information that could...
  8. Deleted XboxLive Registry File

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted XboxLive Registry File: Hello. So, as part of a fix for being unable to change the account on my Xbox PC app, I deleted the XboxLive file in the registry editor under...
  9. My xboxlive subscription isn't recognised on new Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xboxlive subscription isn't recognised on new Xbox: I've set up my account on my new machine but can't play online as it is not recognising the xbox live subscription associated with our family 25d6415a-04cc-4115-9087-199917bd6109
  10. How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my xboxlive passcode on a 360 patform: How do i change my xbox live passcode? e5412504-5ed9-4d6d-bc70-0a369c5aa42b