Single use key email only has 6 digits and the login requires 7 digits

Discus and support Single use key email only has 6 digits and the login requires 7 digits in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to create a new profile for my son and when it sends the single-use key to his email it sends a six-digit code and the login page requires... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jim Baker2, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Jim Baker2
    Jim Baker2 Guest

I am trying to create a new profile for my son and when it sends the single-use key to his email it sends a six-digit code and the login page requires 7.

:)

Jim Baker2, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Mitchell.052 Win User

I keep getting a 6 digit code when I need a 7 digit code what the f**k Microsoft I thought you were a billion dollar corp...

This is my Question too

Need a 7 digit code and all its send on everything is 6 digit codes
  3. Kardrack Win User

Taco bell reward help please

Those are for the 25 digit xbox live codes from cards. The taco bell codes are 6 or 7 digit. Not enough.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game not installing correctly

If you’re getting the splash screen, the disc has nothing to do with it. Try reinstalling the game, use the Xbox app to download the current digital version. The disc is only acting as a key
  5. DeathlyWK Win User

Cannot access Private Beta Register Page?

I got my key, I do not know about only first 500k people get in. I got my email about 6 hours ago and just registered and got key, I am sure over 500k people have registered after 6 to 7 hours lol.
  6. Hordie Win User

linking xbox together

If they're digital games you can do it using the home sharing I stated above. if they're physical games you will not be able to use a single copy and will require two.
Thema:

1. Single use key email only has 6 digits and the login requires 7 digits - Similar Threads - Single key email

2. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  3. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  4. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  5. Can't get through to a SINGLE person to talk to them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get through to a SINGLE person to talk to them: I'm trying create a repair for my controller in warranty and keep getting an error. Virtual agent can't create a call back. Can't actually speak to anyone online and all 3 phone numbers I've tried...
  6. Can I have two xbox accounts linked to a single roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I have two xbox accounts linked to a single roblox account: Hello, I've gotten my son a new xbox for Christmas a xbox series s. He tried to login into roblox just to remember that he had already linked a account to the roblox account. You may say just...
  7. Can I have two xbox accounts linked to a single roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I have two xbox accounts linked to a single roblox account: Hello, I've gotten my son a new xbox for Christmas a xbox series s. He tried to login into roblox just to remember that he had already linked a account to the roblox account. You may say just...
  8. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  9. dns_probe_finished_nxdomain on every single device my home on home network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    dns_probe_finished_nxdomain on every single device my home on home network.: As the title says, I get this error on every single device in my home IF it's connected to my home network. If I switch my phone to cellular data, not a problem. But on my wifi, Xbox, oculus,...
  10. How to toggle Pressing a single letter key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to toggle Pressing a single letter key?: Hello, I would like to spam one of the hotkey letters (e.g. K) in my keyboard. How do I toggle it, instead of keep pressing it? and then toggling again should stop the spam....