Single Player question

Discus and support Single Player question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Apologies as i am brand new to Xbox. I have a Xbox Series S. I currently use it only for MSFS2020 Flight Sim. I dont have or want Multiplayer access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve Barker1, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Single Player question

Apologies as i am brand new to Xbox.

I have a Xbox Series S. I currently use it only for MSFS2020 Flight Sim.

I dont have or want Multiplayer access

I want to buy my first other game - Star Wars Squadrons currently on sale £1.74 ( not EA play edn) and use it as a single player only.

Question: Do i have to buy a game pass to use this purchase or can i just use it with my console without a game pass? I guess this question applies to all games that can be used as a Single Player?

:)

Steve Barker1, Nov 20, 2023
  2. B7604 Win User

Single Player Question.....

yes m8 you do i did it that way
  3. B7604 Win User

its on the mission The Belgian Problem its the one where you can either save or blow up the building you could save befor the mission & do both or if not you will have to start again & play up to that point ....... hope this helps
  4. B7604 Win User

hi deaths head 200 i no you could mate but thats what i had to do to get it as i dident realize till after i had completed the game :)
  5. Deaths Head 200 Win User

[quote user="BHBDIP"]

yes m8 you do i did it that way

[/quote]

You actually can get both achievements in one playthrough. During the Belgian Problem, BEFORE you pick either to keep or destroy the Morning Star base, save your game then make your choice. After the achievement pops, reload that savefile and pick the other
    choice. Then, you'll have both achievements without having to replay the game.
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

lol can't be bothered tbh, I rented it on Friday, got 940 gamer score out of it - that'll do me for now, great game though, will be sad to see it go, will look out for a price drop, I knew I should have baught it from Gamestation for £19.99 before Christmas
    -.-
Thema:

Single Player question

1. Single Player question - Similar Threads - Single Player question

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  7. SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.: Since reading bad reviews on the new MW3 single player campaign, I'd suggest that MS and Activision take a closer look at making the campaign multi player or 4 player capable. Tray Arc did this...
  8. Why are mods not allowed on Xbox for single player games

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not allowed on Xbox for single player games: I get for online or multiplayer but for single player I don’t. People mod their pc all the time but you can’t do it on a single player game on Xbox seems kinda of dumb if you ask me I’m not...
  9. Gear of War 5 on XBOX series X. Unable to play single player campaign

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gear of War 5 on XBOX series X. Unable to play single player campaign: I recently purchased Gears of War 5 on my XBOX series X. After downloading and installing all the updates I am unable to start a single player campaign. After a _loong_ time I get an error message...
  10. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...