Single Player Minecraft Locked Out Due to XBox Live Suspension?

Discus and support Single Player Minecraft Locked Out Due to XBox Live Suspension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So uh, you're just gonna do Minecraft players dirty Microsoft? I created this Microsoft account (not the current one I'm writing to you on) about 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AkitaAttribute, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Single Player Minecraft Locked Out Due to XBox Live Suspension?

So uh, you're just gonna do Minecraft players dirty Microsoft?

I created this Microsoft account (not the current one I'm writing to you on) about 3 months ago because our Microsoft Overlords required us to have a MS account to play Minecraft. I have 3 Minecraft accounts, so I created 2 additional MS accounts. I shared with my friend one of these accounts, and it is now suspended. Rightfully so? I have literally no idea, I'm fine with it being banned.

How are you going to block single player access to this game though? Sure you can go and get CurseForge launcher or whatever and play on their hacky client, but this is truly a garbage.

++ New Info while writing:

- My friend said the "female dog" word on their own realm.

- With a grand total of 2 players on the realm, who know each other IRL

How cursed is Microsoft going to get with chat bans?

Hot. Garbage.

Single Player Minecraft Locked Out Due to XBox Live Suspension? [​IMG]

:)

AkitaAttribute, Sep 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Right now I can only wish you the ban lift once the enforcement team receive you appeal
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AKITA ATTRIBUTE

Just to let you know, Microsoft accounts are personal. It is against ToS sharing accounts. The account can be banned or locked for this.

If you received an enforcement action on that account you can appeal only from this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/
    There you can view the enforcement history or start a case review if eligible.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

**Please note that if you reach customer support about this matter, they are not capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.
  4. AkitaAttribute Win User

Imagine being sent to prison for saying curse words in your own house. This is just disgusting.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

online pass

So what if it's multiplayer driven, it can be played single player. Only the multiplayer of Spartan Ops should be locked out if you don't have Xbox Live Gold, not the whole mode.

The only reason it is locked out is so Microsoft can make more money from Gold subscriptions, there is not a single other reason to lock it out for non-Gold users.
  6. voteDC Win User

If You Want The Complete Rage Experience, You'd Better Buy It New

I don't have a problem with online passes but it seems a little shabby to be locking out single player content.
Thema:

1. Single Player Minecraft Locked Out Due to XBox Live Suspension? - Similar Threads - Single Player Minecraft

2. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  3. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  4. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  5. Can't get through to a SINGLE person to talk to them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get through to a SINGLE person to talk to them: I'm trying create a repair for my controller in warranty and keep getting an error. Virtual agent can't create a call back. Can't actually speak to anyone online and all 3 phone numbers I've tried...
  6. Single Player question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Single Player question: Apologies as i am brand new to Xbox. I have a Xbox Series S. I currently use it only for MSFS2020 Flight Sim. I dont have or want Multiplayer access I want to buy my first other game - Star...
  7. SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.: Since reading bad reviews on the new MW3 single player campaign, I'd suggest that MS and Activision take a closer look at making the campaign multi player or 4 player capable. Tray Arc did this...
  8. Why are mods not allowed on Xbox for single player games

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not allowed on Xbox for single player games: I get for online or multiplayer but for single player I don’t. People mod their pc all the time but you can’t do it on a single player game on Xbox seems kinda of dumb if you ask me I’m not...
  9. Gear of War 5 on XBOX series X. Unable to play single player campaign

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gear of War 5 on XBOX series X. Unable to play single player campaign: I recently purchased Gears of War 5 on my XBOX series X. After downloading and installing all the updates I am unable to start a single player campaign. After a _loong_ time I get an error message...
  10. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...