Single player DR3 game being hacked

Discus and support Single player DR3 game being hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased Xbox One and have been playing Dead Rising 3 in single player mode. Several times now, some player(s) have entered my single... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Linus458, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Linus458
    Linus458 Guest

I recently purchased Xbox One and have been playing Dead Rising 3 in single player mode. Several times now, some player(s) have entered my single player game (basically taking over another character from the story) and hijacking it to where I cannot complete
    the objective because they are just running amok. I have read previous posts where you have given advice to report and block, but I cannot do that because I do not know their real gamer tags. My question then (which I have also addressed to Capcom) is whether
    there is some security setting I have not properly controlled. I know I can disable my network settings, but that would actually be a pain since I would have to re-enter my network key every time I'm done playing the game. Any other solutions? Thanks in advance.

:)

Linus458, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Buick350X
    Buick350X Guest
    Full Of Cheaters

As if the game its self couldn't be smart enough to see every perk being use and auto kick them offline.

-

In like a handshake where if even one single non hacked xbox was part of the game, it would be able to tell.

-

make it so those hacked, have to play with only those hacked to stay online.

-

don't ban them, just force them to play with only their kind.

-

Buick350X, Jan 4, 2014
  3. ingcarlos26
    ingcarlos26 Guest
    which is the better deal. dr3 or titanfall

If you want a good single player experience go with DR3, but if you prefer to have fun in multiplayer go with Titanfall.

ingcarlos26, Jan 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sounds like you selected the option to play online and have others join you. I have run into the same situation before where someone came in and took off somewhere else on the map. I can't remember if it's on the Menu button or the Back button but if you
    press it and search out the other player you can actually Boot him from the game.

onyxishere, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Linus458
    Linus458 Guest
    Yeah, I'm an idiot. I thought the casual, speed, etc., rounds were subcategories of singe player since there is a line separating it from the rest. Question withdrawn. Thanks for the help though Single player DR3 game being hacked :)

Linus458, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Linus458 Win User

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I thought the casual, speed, etc., rounds were subcategories of singe player since there is a line separating it from the rest. Question withdrawn. Thanks for the help though :)
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sounds like you selected the option to play online and have others join you. I have run into the same situation before where someone came in and took off somewhere else on the map. I can't remember if it's on the Menu button or the Back button but if you
    press it and search out the other player you can actually Boot him from the game.
  8. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Launch Titles: More Sony Smoke & Mirrors

You lost your credibility with me when you gave a review of DR3 single player as if you played it.
  9. NENGaming Win User

AC4 or DR3

I've heard DR3 is a blast. Problem is I'm waiting for my gaming partner to get his X1 and then co-op it. When that'll be I don't know. I'm a fan of the AC franchise but might get AC4 later if DR3's single player is as much fun as people say.
  10. Jason Lazette Win User

Battlefield, CoD or dead rising?

I'd go with DR3, it has good co op and single player, I think it's a better demonstration of what the x1 can do, smartglass integration, voice kinect controls(although a little buggy) , and it's just a slaughter feet of killing zombies!

Edit: I have bf4 and dr3, I like dr3 more
Thema:

1. Single player DR3 game being hacked - Similar Threads - Single player DR3

2. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  3. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  4. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  5. Can't get through to a SINGLE person to talk to them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get through to a SINGLE person to talk to them: I'm trying create a repair for my controller in warranty and keep getting an error. Virtual agent can't create a call back. Can't actually speak to anyone online and all 3 phone numbers I've tried...
  6. Single Player question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Single Player question: Apologies as i am brand new to Xbox. I have a Xbox Series S. I currently use it only for MSFS2020 Flight Sim. I dont have or want Multiplayer access I want to buy my first other game - Star...
  7. SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.: Since reading bad reviews on the new MW3 single player campaign, I'd suggest that MS and Activision take a closer look at making the campaign multi player or 4 player capable. Tray Arc did this...
  8. Why are mods not allowed on Xbox for single player games

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not allowed on Xbox for single player games: I get for online or multiplayer but for single player I don’t. People mod their pc all the time but you can’t do it on a single player game on Xbox seems kinda of dumb if you ask me I’m not...
  9. Gear of War 5 on XBOX series X. Unable to play single player campaign

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gear of War 5 on XBOX series X. Unable to play single player campaign: I recently purchased Gears of War 5 on my XBOX series X. After downloading and installing all the updates I am unable to start a single player campaign. After a _loong_ time I get an error message...
  10. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...