Singing Microphone on Series X/S or Xbox One

Discus and support Singing Microphone on Series X/S or Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I want to download the Abba game in the game sale. Is it possible to use a USB microphone, like the one in the picture, with the newer gen xbox's?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bluebird819, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Bluebird819
    Bluebird819 Guest

Hi

I want to download the Abba game in the game sale. Is it possible to use a USB microphone, like the one in the picture, with the newer gen xbox's? We used to have 2 USB mic's for rockband on Xbox 360 so does it work the same or will I have to use a headset?

If it will work, does anyone have any recommendations of which one to buy?

Thanks

Singing Microphone on Series X/S or Xbox One [​IMG]

:)

Bluebird819, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bluebird819, unfortunately it is not possible to use USB microphones on the One line consoles as it was on Xbox 360.

You will have to turn your smartphone into a micwith the Let's Sing Microphone-App and startsinging your heart out – the stage is yours! First launch the game, followed by the Let's Sing Mic App to connect the app to your console. Once connected, choose your song and sing.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/10/04/lets-sin...
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yes it is possible. Singing games have built in driver support for USB microphones. You only need an Xbox authorized microphone for system level things like party chat
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive

Hi,

On an Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox S, yes.

On an Xbox Series X or Series S, no.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't play goat simulator 3???

It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
Thema:

1. Singing Microphone on Series X/S or Xbox One - Similar Threads - Singing Microphone Series

2. How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series: I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series? There is only one usb port in front of the...
  3. Please help me with sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me with sing in: when i try to sign into the app it accepts my email and password than ask for a 4 number pin for my console i don't know it and lost my console so cant reset with Xbox console i just wanna game...
  4. Unable to sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sing in: https://youtu.be/YIX3MJGJ6XI I tried many helpful answers but nothing helped me. 45421c28-37d6-4583-a671-e856ff60b695
  5. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03
  6. I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...: I've recently bough"Let's Sing 2023" and went to redeem the Game Add-On "Hit's from Australia & NZ" on microsoft.com/redeem like it said on the game add on sheet, but now I can't seem to find it...
  7. How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?: Hello I keep trying to log into my Minecraft account from the launcher and i keep getting this error code. I have tried looking through the forum but I haven't found any information that could...
  8. Im trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username and having trouble

in XboX Insiders
    Im trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username and having trouble: So I'm trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username (bokiday8) and it tells me that this account does not exist, but when I search for this account (in Search for friends) I can find my...
  9. Exoprimal infinite singing in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal infinite singing in error: So I have installed this game three times now including on my SSD it gets to the pre launch signing in process my account is linked with my capcom ID but it won't go past that point any help would...
  10. Does changing your Microsoft password sing you out of every device you've logged in,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does changing your Microsoft password sing you out of every device you've logged in,...: I sold an Xbox 360 that I don't use anymore but I forgot to remove my xbox account. Will changing my password sign out of that xbox 360 that I sold to prevent anyone from using it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lets sing xbox series x can you use any usb mic