Singe player game restarts when Wi-Fi connection drops

Discus and support Singe player game restarts when Wi-Fi connection drops in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello You guys are so smart with alot of things but very dumb with issues that affect gameplay such as.... when playing a single player campaign (not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stmichelmike, Oct 19, 2017.

1. stmichelmike
    stmichelmike Guest

Hello

You guys are so smart with alot of things but very dumb with issues that affect gameplay such as.... when playing a single player campaign (not multiplayer, just me at home) if the console is on Wi-Fi connected to Xbox live and the connection suddenly drops it
    signs out my profile and restarts my bloody game!!! What's the cloud for then?? Can't you automatically setup the console to gather the data from the game im playing (offline at this point without signing out or exiting my game) and next time im connected
    to Xbox live sinc the two profiles together and add whatever progress made to the profile bieng used.

:)

stmichelmike, Oct 19, 2017
  2. RadeonBomber
    RadeonBomber Guest
    Problems for home Wifi when Xbox One Is wired into network

I'm also having this issue. When the Xbox is on, my phone drops and regains its Wi-Fi connection constantly. Currently I'm using a wired connection to the Xbox.

RadeonBomber, Oct 19, 2017
  3. xbox won't connect

go to >> Console >> Wi-Fi Connecties >> Test Wi-Fi connection

Please leave a Error Code Here

And maybe you have to restart your router or your LAN is set-up wrong

Hope This awnser helps

TheMinionBeast, Oct 19, 2017
  4. DominumStige Win User

disconnects me from the Xbox Live

Hi!

If you are connected with wi-fi, check that the signal is optimal and there are no drops.
  5. RadeonBomber Win User

Problems for home Wifi when Xbox One Is wired into network

I'm also having this issue. When the Xbox is on, my phone drops and regains its Wi-Fi connection constantly. Currently I'm using a wired connection to the Xbox.
  6. AbsolutPauer Win User

Can't stream games to Xbox app when connected television turned off

Yes, I know, but this isn't an issue that can be chalked up to an intermittent Wi-fi connection. Like I said, streaming over Wi-fi works perfectly well until the television is turned off, at which point the streaming connection is dropped completely. It's
    100% reproducible.
  7. Stephanie Cooper1 Win User

Xbox series x not recognizing Ethernet connection

Hello,

I tried it on energy saving mode with Wi-Fi. When I first turned it on it was not connected but after several seconds it then connected to Wi-Fi.
  8. Georges C. Win User

Can’t install Ms flight simulator on windows11

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Elise, try canceling the game installation and restarting your PC.

I don't know if your PC is connected via wi-fi or network cable, but if it is connected via wi-fi, switch to network cable if possible and download again.
Thema:

1. Singe player game restarts when Wi-Fi connection drops - Similar Threads - Singe player game

2. Mic for Let's sing in Xbox Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic for Let's sing in Xbox Series s: I have bought the Let's Sing 2023 for my Xbox series S. I am trying to find a pair of USB Mic or wireless to buy but I cannot find which ones could be for my game and console. I would like to have...
  3. I am having problems singing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having problems singing in: I wanted to sign in so I clicked the button then I clicked lets go and I clicked continue but after that nothing happens it just goes back to minecraft's title screen I am playing on a android 12...
  4. How do I sing in free

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sing in free: How do I sign in free to a Nintendo Switch Minecraft 305b2748-a60a-4d30-8327-2f9f174588ff
  5. How can I get my account to work bc it will not work when I'm singing in

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my account to work bc it will not work when I'm singing in: Yall need to fix the bug on signing in on the Microsoft account for Micraft bc I just made a new one and it still won't work 269347b0-64ef-4911-8d22-604738528e39
  6. Why does my account say that my profile was sing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my account say that my profile was sing out: Last week I was trying to play with my friends, but it wouldn't let me keeps saying that my account was sing out. I have tried everything I unistall the game and that didn't fix it I went to my...
  7. Singing Microphone on Series X/S or Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Singing Microphone on Series X/S or Xbox One: Hi I want to download the Abba game in the game sale. Is it possible to use a USB microphone, like the one in the picture, with the newer gen xbox's? We used to have 2 USB mic's for rockband on...
  8. How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in ?: Hello, I'm unable to log into xbox live with error code: 0x89235107 when launching Football Manager 23. Error message : We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try...
  9. Let's Sing 2022

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let's Sing 2022: Good morning. We have recently purchased Let's Sing 2022 with the two microphones. What would like to know, is how do you connect the two microphones to the Xbox so two players can use them...
  10. EA singing into a game with gamepass messed up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA singing into a game with gamepass messed up.: So what happens is that i have the game installed in my main PC, when i run it there it goes fine and sings in into my EA account because it is Need for Speed heat, that is in gamepass so i have...