Singe player game restarts when Wi-Fi connection drops

Discus and support Singe player game restarts when Wi-Fi connection drops in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello You guys are so smart with alot of things but very dumb with issues that affect gameplay such as.... when playing a single player campaign (not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stmichelmike, Oct 19, 2017.

1. stmichelmike
    stmichelmike Guest

Hello

You guys are so smart with alot of things but very dumb with issues that affect gameplay such as.... when playing a single player campaign (not multiplayer, just me at home) if the console is on Wi-Fi connected to Xbox live and the connection suddenly drops it
    signs out my profile and restarts my bloody game!!! What's the cloud for then?? Can't you automatically setup the console to gather the data from the game im playing (offline at this point without signing out or exiting my game) and next time im connected
    to Xbox live sinc the two profiles together and add whatever progress made to the profile bieng used.

:)

stmichelmike, Oct 19, 2017
  2. RadeonBomber
    RadeonBomber Guest
    Problems for home Wifi when Xbox One Is wired into network

I'm also having this issue. When the Xbox is on, my phone drops and regains its Wi-Fi connection constantly. Currently I'm using a wired connection to the Xbox.

RadeonBomber, Oct 19, 2017
  3. xbox won't connect

go to >> Console >> Wi-Fi Connecties >> Test Wi-Fi connection

Please leave a Error Code Here

And maybe you have to restart your router or your LAN is set-up wrong

Hope This awnser helps

TheMinionBeast, Oct 19, 2017
  4. DominumStige Win User

disconnects me from the Xbox Live

Hi!

If you are connected with wi-fi, check that the signal is optimal and there are no drops.
  5. RadeonBomber Win User

Problems for home Wifi when Xbox One Is wired into network

I'm also having this issue. When the Xbox is on, my phone drops and regains its Wi-Fi connection constantly. Currently I'm using a wired connection to the Xbox.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

First time gamer

Hello, Alan my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It seems like there's an issue with connecting your Xbox to the Wi-Fi network during the initial setup process. When you enter the 10-digit code and select "Connect to Wi-Fi," your phone switches to 4G instead of connecting to the Xbox's Wi-Fi network. This could be due to a temporary glitch or a misconfigured network setting.

Here's a step-by-step guide to help you resolve this issue:

1. Verify Wi-Fi Connection on Xbox:

Before proceeding with the phone app, ensure your Xbox is connected to the Wi-Fi network. On your Xbox, go to Settings > General > Network settings > Test network connection. If the test fails, check your Xbox's Wi-Fi settings and ensure it's connected to the correct network with valid credentials.

2. Reset Phone's Network Settings:

On your phone, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Forget Wi-Fi networks. This will clear all saved Wi-Fi networks, including the Xbox network. Then, rescan for available networks and select the Xbox network.

3. Restart Both Devices:

A simple restart can often fix temporary glitches. Restart your phone and Xbox. Once both devices are back on, try connecting again using the Xbox app.

4. Manually Connect to Xbox Wi-Fi on Phone:

Instead of letting the Xbox app connect to the Wi-Fi, manually connect your phone to the Xbox's Wi-Fi network. On your phone, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Select the Xbox network (SSID) > Enter the Wi-Fi password.

5. Check for Interference:

Ensure the Xbox is placed close to the Wi-Fi router to minimize potential interference from walls or other electronic devices. Move any obstructions if necessary.

6. Update Xbox Software:

Outdated software can cause connectivity issues. On your Xbox, go to Settings > System > Updates & downloads > Check for updates. Install any available updates.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  7. AbsolutPauer Win User

Can't stream games to Xbox app when connected television turned off

Yes, I know, but this isn't an issue that can be chalked up to an intermittent Wi-fi connection. Like I said, streaming over Wi-fi works perfectly well until the television is turned off, at which point the streaming connection is dropped completely. It's
    100% reproducible.
  8. Stephanie Cooper1 Win User

Xbox series x not recognizing Ethernet connection

Hello,

I tried it on energy saving mode with Wi-Fi. When I first turned it on it was not connected but after several seconds it then connected to Wi-Fi.
Thema:

1. Singe player game restarts when Wi-Fi connection drops - Similar Threads - Singe player game

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series: I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series? There is only one usb port in front of the...
  4. Please help me with sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me with sing in: when i try to sign into the app it accepts my email and password than ask for a 4 number pin for my console i don't know it and lost my console so cant reset with Xbox console i just wanna game...
  5. Unable to sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sing in: https://youtu.be/YIX3MJGJ6XI I tried many helpful answers but nothing helped me. 45421c28-37d6-4583-a671-e856ff60b695
  6. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03
  7. I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...: I've recently bough"Let's Sing 2023" and went to redeem the Game Add-On "Hit's from Australia & NZ" on microsoft.com/redeem like it said on the game add on sheet, but now I can't seem to find it...
  8. How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?: Hello I keep trying to log into my Minecraft account from the launcher and i keep getting this error code. I have tried looking through the forum but I haven't found any information that could...
  9. Im trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username and having trouble

in XboX Insiders
    Im trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username and having trouble: So I'm trying to sing in my profile on pc with my username (bokiday8) and it tells me that this account does not exist, but when I search for this account (in Search for friends) I can find my...
  10. Exoprimal infinite singing in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal infinite singing in error: So I have installed this game three times now including on my SSD it gets to the pre launch signing in process my account is linked with my capcom ID but it won't go past that point any help would...