Sing in Xbox Live

Discus and support Sing in Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It turns out that Halo Spartan Strike and Hitman GO, but do not log in to Xbox Live, while other games do, and it is not so problematic (although Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlesM4GNUM, Sep 7, 2017.

1. AlesM4GNUM
    AlesM4GNUM Guest

Sing in Xbox Live

It turns out that Halo Spartan Strike and Hitman GO, but do not log in to Xbox Live, while other games do, and it is not so problematic (although Xbox Live is one of the characteristics with which they promote them), without However, the Halo Spartan Strike
    does not save game if it is not logged in, buy the games and it is supposed that all its features should work. What should I do?- Forgive my english.

:)

AlesM4GNUM, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Minecraft - Multiplayer

It dont wont to sing in xbox live

JakeAntelope418, Sep 7, 2017
  3. i can't login to my xbox live

can you help me sing in to Xbox live for me

TwirlyNutria464, Sep 7, 2017
  4. JakeAntelope418 Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

It dont wont to sing in xbox live
  5. parvizshouri Win User

Install Minecraft For Windows 10

why i couldnt sing to xbox live?
  6. SEINTDARKNES Win User

Trouble creating Xbox live account

if you create a microsoft account and yo sing in on the page xbox.com when you sing in they create a gamertag if you later try to use that same microsoft account to create a new gamertag on the xbox you cant because you have one already when you sing in
    on the xbox live page.
  7. Xx oscar DX xX Win User

Xbox preview update problems

i can't sing in to my xbox live account, any solution for this problem?
  8. MiniVanLegacies Win User

ServiceAlerts

I cant sing in to my Xbox Live Account/ Match Making Error?
Thema:

Sing in Xbox Live

1. Sing in Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Sing Live

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series: I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series? There is only one usb port in front of the...
  4. Please help me with sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me with sing in: when i try to sign into the app it accepts my email and password than ask for a 4 number pin for my console i don't know it and lost my console so cant reset with Xbox console i just wanna game...
  5. Unable to sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sing in: https://youtu.be/YIX3MJGJ6XI I tried many helpful answers but nothing helped me. 45421c28-37d6-4583-a671-e856ff60b695
  6. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03
  7. I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed code for "Let's Sing 2023 Hit's from Australia and NZ" on my microsoft account...: I've recently bough"Let's Sing 2023" and went to redeem the Game Add-On "Hit's from Australia & NZ" on microsoft.com/redeem like it said on the game add on sheet, but now I can't seem to find it...
  8. when I sing in It sings me in to a diferent xbox live profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I sing in It sings me in to a diferent xbox live profile: So I have this problom that I sing with the E-mail I asume I have it conected to and it dosent sing me in to it my gamertag to the account is but I cant sing in to it I tryed all of my E-mail Ive...
  9. Sing It downloadable from xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sing It downloadable from xbox live?: Hi as sing it is almost impossible to buy instore is this game available for download from xbox live for the 360? and does it also have the option of being able to add more songs to the amount it...
  10. New Xbox 360 live account setup but won't sing in to live tells me to download the profile ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox 360 live account setup but won't sing in to live tells me to download the profile ...: So I am on my niece's Xbox, and since non e of her accounts have live, I created my own account and got a free month of gold. I go to sing into live on the Xbox after subscribing to live on my...