sing in error email

Discus and support sing in error email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS500202: User account 'my e-mail' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos Vieira1, Feb 25, 2023.

1. sing in error email

Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS500202: User account 'my e-mail' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the tenant-independent endpoint.

Request Id: 6844183e-f31a-403d-85af-e8302fc73e00

Correlation Id: 0cf70d54-3bfd-488a-84a6-106b7a396b93

Timestamp: 2023-02-25T10:02:33Z

Message: AADSTS500202: User account 'my e-mail' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the tenant-independent endpoint.

Flag sign-in errors for review: Enable flagging

If you plan on getting help for this problem, enable flagging and try to reproduce the error within 20 minutes. Flagged events make diagnostics available and are raised to admin attention.

:)

Carlos Vieira1, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Ramon de oliveira1 Win User

Why can’t I sign in on cloud gaming?

eveytime i wanna sing in in cloud gaming it says that it gonna send a code for a random guy that is not my email there is no option to change the email.
  3. MiniVanLegacies Win User

ServiceAlerts

I cant sing in to my Xbox Live Account/ Match Making Error?
  4. JimmyStrider Win User

Enforcement

I can’t reach anybody every time I try it says to sing in and then it comes up with a error code saying it can’t sing me in and it won’t let me contact customer service so I’m at a lost here.
  5. Mr 48hr Win User

Trying to sing in to main account in xbox live.com but it takes me to a mess up account associated with the same email how can I fix this?
  6. 110Mirko Win User

Error code 0x87DD0003 - when trying to log in to any XBOX Live services on PC

Same error 0x87DD0003 from Italy. I can't sing-in but my friend can... What I can do?
Thema:

sing in error email

1. sing in error email - Similar Threads - sing error email

2. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  3. How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect usb microphones let's sing to xbox x series: I've bought the game; let's sing 2023 for xbox x series, a complete package with 2 wired usb microphones. How can I connect them to the xbox x series? There is only one usb port in front of the...
  4. Please help me with sing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me with sing in: when i try to sign into the app it accepts my email and password than ask for a 4 number pin for my console i don't know it and lost my console so cant reset with Xbox console i just wanna game...
  5. How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in?: Hello I keep trying to log into my Minecraft account from the launcher and i keep getting this error code. I have tried looking through the forum but I haven't found any information that could...
  6. Exoprimal infinite singing in error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exoprimal infinite singing in error: So I have installed this game three times now including on my SSD it gets to the pre launch signing in process my account is linked with my capcom ID but it won't go past that point any help would...
  7. How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Code Error : 0x89235107 from XboxLive Sing in ?: Hello, I'm unable to log into xbox live with error code: 0x89235107 when launching Football Manager 23. Error message : We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try...
  8. Minecraft pocket edition sing in error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft pocket edition sing in error: Hello, i have a problem with my minecraft pocket edition. I can't sign in with the Microsoft account in. I am sing in normally in the browser but in the game not. Error code: Cauldron, this is the...
  9. Error 0x801901f4 can't sing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x801901f4 can't sing in: Hi, the xbox is not letting me sing in on any accounts showing error 0x801901f4 this has been going for the past 3 days, I've also tried to remove one of my accounts to then add it back but if I...
  10. I can’t sing in my acc I have a error code (0x80a4001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sing in my acc I have a error code (0x80a4001a): I cant sung in my acc have error (0x80a4001a) bd23b5ce-ab86-4b2f-a480-2bebd85bf84b