Since you guys are no longer making Xbox 360 consoles, what is the suggestion to do with an...

Discus and support Since you guys are no longer making Xbox 360 consoles, what is the suggestion to do with an... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What do you do with an Xbox 360 console that has expired? Is there a place that it can be returned to Microsoft and be given any credit or reprieve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by La'Kee Coney, Nov 10, 2022.

1. La'Kee Coney
    La'Kee Coney Guest

Since you guys are no longer making Xbox 360 consoles, what is the suggestion to do with an...

What do you do with an Xbox 360 console that has expired? Is there a place that it can be returned to Microsoft and be given any credit or reprieve since my daughter has one with all these games but can't play them on the original Xbox 360 console because it is considered expired?

:)

La'Kee Coney, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since you guys are no longer making Xbox 360 consoles, what is the suggestion to do with an expired console?

If she still has games for a 360, she can still play them on the console. 360 servers haven't been shut down yet. If you are wanting to get rid of it, you would have to see if there is anywhere around you that would give you money for it, but Microsoft doesn't have any kind of way of sending them back to them.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Unable to download Xbox 360 gamer profile when playing any Xbox 360 game on Xbox One.

I do not want to know what it is but make sure your password is not longer then 16 characters I know the 360 consoles including the emulator do not like passwords longer then 16 characters. If it is longer then 16 characters you will want to change it
    to something less then 16 characters.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Slow performance on dashboard even after clearing system cache

What kind of xbox 360 console are you using? If that is the model with outer HDD I suggest you to make sure that the HDD is formatted and well connected to your console.
  5. HassanB Win User

DMZ disconnects me from Live

Are you sure that the IP of the Xbox 360 isn't changing? This would make the the DMZ not work any longer since it would be trying to put another IP that's unrelated to the Xbox into DMZ. This is likely to happen if you do not have a static IP setup for your
    Xbox 360.
  6. SteadfastStorm Win User

Can I turn an Xbox to original?

Hi there. Since the Xbox 360 console has already been modified, it can no longer be "un-modified" or rectified to it's original valid state officially. Since modifying an Xbox 360 is in violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, you are
    not allowed to use Xbox LIVE services on the modified console, and may face consequences such as an account or console ban if you attempt to use any online features. You can either keep the console offline, forfeiting any online software updates or online
    features, or you can get an un-modified console. I suggest that you attempt returning the console to the person that you bought it from or sell it to someone else (stating that it is modified), and buy a new or used (un-modified) Xbox 360 console.
Thema:

1. Since you guys are no longer making Xbox 360 consoles, what is the suggestion to do with an... - Similar Threads - Since guys are

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  6. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  7. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...
  8. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  9. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64
  10. Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?: Ever since the September system update my console has had a system software corruption issue and I've tried everything even with Xbox support I've tried everything and still nothing and my console...