since when did u have to pay to change your user on xbox

Discus and support since when did u have to pay to change your user on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just found out today that you have to pay £8:00 quid just to change your username on xbox is it just me or is it happening to you guys aswell?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AJDemaline67, Mar 29, 2023.

  1. since when did u have to pay to change your user on xbox


    I just found out today that you have to pay £8:00 quid just to change your username on xbox is it just me or is it happening to you guys aswell?

    submitted by /u/AJDemaline67
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/AJDemaline67, Mar 29, 2023
    #1
  2. CoinExpert7065 Win User

    Gamertag

    Yeahh same here.

    But when u chose the xbox gt generated for you then you have 1 free name change.

    But if your chose and typed your own gt then you have to pay for next one.

    Not sure about steam and playstation policies
  3. JDSoWavYx7 Win User

    new maps

    dude when u buy something it is stored into your hard drive as content or memory card if u did not know why would i pay for it 2 times thats stupid
  4. DillonMcElvaine Win User

    Spartan Ops: Make them free for silver users

    spartan ops is a form of multiplayer there for xbox wont give it to silver users, altough they should alow the solo spartan ops to be played since u payed for them anyways.
  5. DarkAssassin655 Win User

    HELP

    well first of all did u pay your internet bill :),2nd of all check if your xbox is broken
  6. roadkill1910 Win User

    Can't download a game

    When u have changed the setting turn off ur consle after a minute turn on and sign in btw from where did u changed the settings?
Thema:

since when did u have to pay to change your user on xbox

Loading...
  1. since when did u have to pay to change your user on xbox - Similar Threads - since did pay

  2. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  3. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  4. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  5. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  6. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  7. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  8. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...