since when did u have to pay to change your user on xbox

Discus and support since when did u have to pay to change your user on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just found out today that you have to pay £8:00 quid just to change your username on xbox is it just me or is it happening to you guys aswell?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AJDemaline67, Mar 29, 2023.

1. since when did u have to pay to change your user on xbox

I just found out today that you have to pay £8:00 quid just to change your username on xbox is it just me or is it happening to you guys aswell?

submitted by /u/AJDemaline67
    [link] [comments]

/u/AJDemaline67, Mar 29, 2023
  2. CoinExpert7065 Win User

Gamertag

Yeahh same here.

But when u chose the xbox gt generated for you then you have 1 free name change.

But if your chose and typed your own gt then you have to pay for next one.

Not sure about steam and playstation policies
  3. JDSoWavYx7 Win User

new maps

dude when u buy something it is stored into your hard drive as content or memory card if u did not know why would i pay for it 2 times thats stupid
  4. DillonMcElvaine Win User

Spartan Ops: Make them free for silver users

spartan ops is a form of multiplayer there for xbox wont give it to silver users, altough they should alow the solo spartan ops to be played since u payed for them anyways.
  5. DarkAssassin655 Win User

HELP

well first of all did u pay your internet bill :),2nd of all check if your xbox is broken
  6. roadkill1910 Win User

Can't download a game

When u have changed the setting turn off ur consle after a minute turn on and sign in btw from where did u changed the settings?
Thema:

since when did u have to pay to change your user on xbox

1. since when did u have to pay to change your user on xbox - Similar Threads - since did pay

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  6. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  7. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...
  8. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  9. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  10. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3