Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman

Discus and support Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ....in that I can now hear everyone everywhere in multiplayer matches. I know how to mute all people (y button) but seriously is there a way to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaddenMan-B65362C6-36F8-4446-88CA-F8B355EB589F, Jun 5, 2014.

  1. Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman


    ....in that I can now hear everyone everywhere in multiplayer matches. I know how to mute all people (y button) but seriously is there a way to make it to where chat doesn't come through the tv speakers at all (or sound system) and only through the headset
    if I have it plugged in like was possible with the Xbox 360?

    It's really frustrating, and I found out how in settings to ensure I'm not part of the problem by turning off kinect chat. But I want there to be an option that kinect listens to me as normal for all functions except in-game chat as I want this to also
    be ONLY if I have the headset plugged in for pickup.



    Any ideas or suggestions?

    :)
     
    MaddenMan-B65362C6-36F8-4446-88CA-F8B355EB589F, Jun 5, 2014
    #1
  2. superman costume avatar why isn't there one?

    hello everyone i was scrolling through the avatar dress in the market place yesterday and well i saw about 5 different batman costumes, I was wondering why can't xbox make a superman costume? even an animtaed one surely if they can do batman why not supermna?
    I would love to have a superman costume on my avatar to go with my name i love superman Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman :D. When will they do a superman costume cos i don't think its fair to the superman fans out there who cannot have one but just see batman lol



    hope someones knows about this



    thanks Ben ()
     
    Supermanben83, Jun 5, 2014
    #2
  3. Kinectimal
    Kinectimal Guest
    Superman game.....sorry!

    [quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

    Superman is boring.

    [/quote]I agree. Superman is like the guy who finds a genie and wishes for more wishes.. I'll never see what so many people love about Superman. There's like, one thing (Kryptonite) that can hurt him and exactly how many crooks have access to that? Yeah..
    I never feel like Superman is any real danger. I'd rather have another Punisher game. There's a real hero. Former military man who brings the fight to all the douchebags of society. Yes, please.
     
    Kinectimal, Jun 5, 2014
    #3
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

    Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman

    I feel like Superman when my scientist "Thrust" taunts on top of the rotting corpse of fallen plants!!! Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman :)
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Jun 6, 2014
    #4
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman

    I feel like Superman when my scientist "Thrust" taunts on top of the rotting corpse of fallen plants!!! :)
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

    SUPER CAF's

    yeah, you can do that also in every game that got patched. :) I am really not intersted because i don't to feel like a superman through the career mode but if were frustrating like in 2010 count me in LOL.
  7. Kinectimal Win User

    Superman game.....sorry!

    [quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

    Superman is boring.

    [/quote]I agree. Superman is like the guy who finds a genie and wishes for more wishes.. I'll never see what so many people love about Superman. There's like, one thing (Kryptonite) that can hurt him and exactly how many crooks have access to that? Yeah..
    I never feel like Superman is any real danger. I'd rather have another Punisher game. There's a real hero. Former military man who brings the fight to all the douchebags of society. Yes, please.
  8. Syixx__ Win User

    An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

    I am a huge Superman fan and I agree.. there hasn't been a decent game. The Superman Returns game I liked alright and kind of liked the idea of Metropolis having a health bar as opposed to Superman... but random robots hurting Superman makes me cringe...
    Here's to hoping one day we'll get one!
  9. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

    For the Specialist All Perks Bonus

    Love feeling like superman. Should maybe give u a vest too when u get it?
Thema:

Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman

Loading...
  1. Since the Xbox One sytem patch yesterday I feel like Superman - Similar Threads - Since sytem patch

  2. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  3. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  4. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  5. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  6. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  7. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  8. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...