Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of...

Discus and support Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of glitches pls help 26b0506c-cb5b-468d-bc8f-69df46c8c0e0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nadine C. Perez, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of...

Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of glitches pls help

:)

Nadine C. Perez, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Brandon Skirchak Win User

Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of glitches pls help

Same here. I can’t customize my character, see who is online, and everytime I kill someone they lag really bad. If I get the final kill, my killcam is very laggy also. My emblem in the top right corner is also a blank white circle.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Nadine!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's see what we can do about this matter.

To confirm, do you experience the same issue with your other games?

To further isolate the issue, I suggest that you try to power cycle your console, test your network connection, try a different profile if possible, re-add your account and clear your game's local data.

Please follow the detailed instructions or steps from this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...

Our last resort would be to reinstall the game or perform a factory reset instead. There's an option to keep your games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”

If you've tried everything and still getting the same issue, I highly recommend to report the issue to the game support because it must be a game bug or game stability issue since it happened after the update. They may need to release a new update or patches to fix it. Contact them here https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-ii
  4. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

Lag.......Or.........Lag comp.THAT....is the question

The Lag comp has been bad in all CoD games since MW2.
  5. MrFNZero Win User

Can't see my playercard during killcam ?? Why ??

It's always been like that for the Final Kill cam. Pretty sure it was like that for MW2 as well.
  6. Bing Bong1 Win User

How do I report Multiple People in a Xbox Party Chat

I was playing two games since last night and there was a two players cheating in mw2 with all the kill streak i didn't like how people cheat in my game and have lag switch i have video they been doing it for awhile

and been using vpn to look at peoples location's they told me the last time

[mod removed]
Thema:

Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of...

1. Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of... - Similar Threads - Since update MW2

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  5. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  6. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  7. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  8. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  9. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...: When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one but I'm far to be finished with others......
  10. Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...: Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again later unless I uninstall it and reinstall its starting to piss me off that ever since the update I been...