Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...

Discus and support Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at least please let us play ncaa football 14 ? Also if the answer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antonio Arroyo, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...

Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at least please let us play ncaa football 14 ? Also if the answer is no I'd like to understand why not ?

:)

Antonio Arroyo, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at least please let us play ncaa football 14 ? Also if the answer no why I'd like to understand why not ?

That would be up to the developers.
  3. Tentacle Touchy Win User

Who long will the xbox one life be ???

360 lost it's notirity within about two years of the Xbox One releasing. So assuming that the the new system drops in 2021, I foresee it phased out by 2023/2024
  4. mrjackson90 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with BT

looks like ill be in the same situation in July 2023 however my game pass app shows that i have until 02/2024 before my sub ends.

if anyone has managed to get this sorted id appreciate the advice!
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Renewal of Activision's contract/license with Hasbro

It would really depend on whether there is enough demand to justify the countless $millions that would be needed to relicence them all...and to remaster them as well.

Even if it were to happen, you'd probbly be looking at late 2024, maybe even later before anything happened given MS won't complete the takeover of AB until mid-2023 and it would then take time to sort out
  6. a27cd1 Win User

What are you personal wishes for backwards compatibility

It would be really nice to get NCAA football on there, considering the college football arena has been out of the game for so long. I miss being able to play the dynasty mode
Thema:

Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...

1. Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at... - Similar Threads - Since college football

2. Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege since it’s cross platform play now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege since it’s cross platform play now: can I play keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege 7276bf5e-3c6d-4ad5-b1c0-e48ccf440906
  3. (minecraft) i didnt get the vanilla cape since last year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (minecraft) i didnt get the vanilla cape since last year: i did not get the vanilla cape since last year, i bought both versions of minecraft in may 31th 2022 any help? f72050e3-7334-462f-9169-55392d9974eb
  4. Anyone else having issues with Local Cache full alerts since the update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Local Cache full alerts since the update?: Anyone else having issues with Local Cache full alerts since the update? Been getting the error daily, and nothing seems to resolve it submitted by /u/LordPaul [link] [comments]
  5. I purchased the game World War Z. Ever since it came out on gamepass I cant play it. When I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the game World War Z. Ever since it came out on gamepass I cant play it. When I...: I purchased the game World War Z and played it for a long time. Everything was fine. Then it came out on gamepass and I cant play it. When I go to the store It says I have to purchase it again. I...
  6. Hello everyone I'm having trouble logging into my xbox one roblox account since I never...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello everyone I'm having trouble logging into my xbox one roblox account since I never...: Hello everyone I'm having trouble logging into my xbox one roblox account since I never added an email address or a phone number I can't log in my son unlinked the account so now I'm unable to log...
  7. since malaysia not a support region, so how possible to me to play fifa 23 on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since malaysia not a support region, so how possible to me to play fifa 23 on my xbox one: hello, i using xbox one x n staying at Malaysia. since malaysia not a support region so how could i possible to purchase fifa 23 on my device n play it. please help....thankz...
  8. Since the last update I have not been able to participate in chat on twitch on my series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since the last update I have not been able to participate in chat on twitch on my series...: [img] Xbox series x will no alow twitch chat participation from series x .It redirects me to mobile via the QR code. ***Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from picture. Please see...
  9. FH5 Crashes on startup since November 8th Donut Media Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Crashes on startup since November 8th Donut Media Update: Since the November 8th Update, FH5 crashes on launch. I have the Steam version of the game. I have tried reinstalling the game as well as verifying the integrity of the game files. I'm running a...
  10. Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get help changing an my microsoft email to a new google account since my last one was...: I've sent in I don't know how many account recovery request to prove that I own the account. I've spoken with Mojang in which my Minecraft account was linked to and they said they found the...