Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...

Discus and support Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at least please let us play ncaa football 14 ? Also if the answer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antonio Arroyo, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...

Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at least please let us play ncaa football 14 ? Also if the answer is no I'd like to understand why not ?

:)

Antonio Arroyo, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at least please let us play ncaa football 14 ? Also if the answer no why I'd like to understand why not ?

That would be up to the developers.
  3. Tentacle Touchy Win User

Who long will the xbox one life be ???

360 lost it's notirity within about two years of the Xbox One releasing. So assuming that the the new system drops in 2021, I foresee it phased out by 2023/2024
  4. ngocphi Win User

What happens if I would put Fifa 23 xbox one disc edition into the Xbox Series X?

If it is the ultimate edition goto FIFA 2023 website and fill out the dual entitlement form before 2024 comes out for a free series copy

Only applies to certain editions though of EA sports titles and current releases
  5. mrjackson90 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with BT

looks like ill be in the same situation in July 2023 however my game pass app shows that i have until 02/2024 before my sub ends.

if anyone has managed to get this sorted id appreciate the advice!
  6. a27cd1 Win User

What are you personal wishes for backwards compatibility

It would be really nice to get NCAA football on there, considering the college football arena has been out of the game for so long. I miss being able to play the dynasty mode
Thema:

Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...

1. Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at... - Similar Threads - Since college football

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  5. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  6. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...
  7. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  8. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  9. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  10. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...