Since the last Alpha update, my console will not ‘sleep’

Discus and support Since the last Alpha update, my console will not ‘sleep’ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title states my console will not go into Sleep mode. Ever since the most recent update (I’m on the Alpha skip ahead channel) my console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nolimit06, May 29, 2023.

1. /u/nolimit06
    /u/nolimit06 Guest

As the title states my console will not go into Sleep mode. Ever since the most recent update (I’m on the Alpha skip ahead channel) my console completely shuts down no matter my settings. I verified that my settings are still the same as before but every time I turn on my console it’s a complete fresh reboot. I’ve tried everything I can think of to solve this issue, is anyone else experiencing this issue? Getting really old having to update my stuff every time I want to play something.

submitted by /u/nolimit06
    [link] [comments]

/u/nolimit06, May 29, 2023
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

Xbox start up and homescreen

Is the console in the preview program? I'm on Alpha Ring and hat this issue last week. It has since patched and works correctly
  3. Mornstar8 Win User

NAT Type: Unavailable

it's been fixed as of the last alpha skip ahead update!!!
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Software/Firmware release date

There is a alpha update available today, but since you want the public update, you need to unregister the console, so it will update to the latest public build. If you cannot access the console, then download the xbox insider app on windows 10, and if you can, unregister the console.
Thema:

1. Since the last Alpha update, my console will not ‘sleep’ - Similar Threads - Since last Alpha

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  4. Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...: Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to be garbage there's only a year and a half old...
  5. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  6. Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update: Since the last update, my xbox blinks and restarts out of nowhere. Anyone else having the same problem? submitted by /u/Mean-Lingonberry5257 [link] [comments]
  7. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  8. Getting a game error since last windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11...
  9. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  10. Dolby Atmos Theater won't work anymore since last Skip Alpha update.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos Theater won't work anymore since last Skip Alpha update.: Are there more people with Dolby Atmos problems? My Xbox One X won't give any sound when selecting Dolby Atmos in sound settings. Dolby Digital works perfectly. Tv and Soundbar settings are 100%...