Since the 3/15 update my left stick drifts.

Discus and support Since the 3/15 update my left stick drifts. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a new controller and same thing happened. Switched over to my XBOX ONE and no issues with my controllers. I have tried all the standard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gwynegellner, Mar 28, 2023.

  1. gwynegellner
    gwynegellner Guest

    Since the 3/15 update my left stick drifts.


    I bought a new controller and same thing happened.

    Switched over to my XBOX ONE and no issues with my controllers.

    I have tried all the standard "fixes" to no avail.

    Is there any way to uninstall that update? Or do I have to reset the console and reinstall everything?

    :)
     
    gwynegellner, Mar 28, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Since the 3/15 update my left stick drifts.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Gwynegellner, if you are referring to a firmware reversal on your controller you can try following the procedure below.

    My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Goatsnatcher Win User

    Xbox one controller failures

    We have 3 X1 controllers drift forward between me and my son, all left stick drift forward. Pretty sure it's from playing games where sprint is assigned to the left stick. The army camo controller only lasted about a month. Strange thing is, my day one 2013
    controller is still fine.

    Anyway, I use to get through 360 controllers at a similar rate, only difference was the left sticks drifted left on those.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    Borderlands 3 character continually tracks to the right when I'm trying to be stationary.

    Is this ONLY happening in Borderlands 3, or are other games also having that issue?

    Also is the character "stepping sideways" (i.e. the left analogue stick is drifting to the right), or is the character "turning their head" (i.e. the right stick is drifting to the right)?
  5. BobHun87 Win User

    Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

    same.

    my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

    ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

    ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

    1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

    my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  6. CQQT Win User

    Elite controller Issue

    left stick drift is a common thing
Thema:

Since the 3/15 update my left stick drifts.

Loading...
  1. Since the 3/15 update my left stick drifts. - Similar Threads - Since update left

  2. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  3. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  4. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  5. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  6. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. Xbox stuck on update since Feb 14? (insider)

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on update since Feb 14? (insider): I’m enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program and have not received any system updates since February 14, 2026. My console is still running OS version 10.0.26100.7010 (xb_flt_2602ge.260212-1010), with...
  9. Anyone else not receiving updates since the last update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not receiving updates since the last update?: There’s no sound or banner for me on series X I’ve enabled all notification settings and even tried to set up notifications through the app but that won’t work either Any ideas? submitted by...
  10. I have a problem with my Xbox Series I can't download or update games. It's been days since...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my Xbox Series I can't download or update games. It's been days since...: I have a problem with my Xbox Series S. I can't download or update games. It's been days since I signed up for Game Pass, and I can't download any games. I'm getting the error code x801901fc....