Since purchase and download of season pass for assassin's Creed Valhalla the game has at...

Discus and support Since purchase and download of season pass for assassin's Creed Valhalla the game has at... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing Acv since the download of the Acv season pass #1 reda's shop is empty, nothing available. #2 I can not pick up a key to complete part of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hellbilly70, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Hellbilly70
    Hellbilly70 Guest

Since purchase and download of season pass for assassin's Creed Valhalla the game has at...

When playing Acv since the download of the Acv season pass #1 reda's shop is empty, nothing available. #2 I can not pick up a key to complete part of the game #3 I cannot pick up another item to complete another mission. I cannot complete the wrath of the druids do to these issues.

:)

Hellbilly70, Dec 11, 2022
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Assassins Creed Odyssey Season Pass deal

Hello MicheleTolliver,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in downloading Assassin's Creed Liberation since you purchased the

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass
    . As Smwutches stated, you will gain access to Assassin's Creed Liberation once Assassin's Creed III Remastered is finished downloading. We hope this helps!
  3. JimiCooper Win User

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ultimate Edition DLC Issue

I tried all 3 of those troubleshooting options and still says I need to pay for it regardless of owning season pass for Assassins Creed: Valhalla.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

Since you have Assassin's creed Valhalla pre-ordered for xbox one you'll be able to download the game for no additional charge on the Series X
  5. Justin Jam Win User

Game keeps crashing AC Valhalla

Now if I bought the assassin’s creed Valhalla Deluxe Edition from the play store when it was on sale and they come with three DLC’s and I also have the season pass which has the same one would that be a conflict of interest and would that make it crash on me and yes it is still crashing
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Assassin creed chronicles India

Hello SWEETHARTROSE,

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India is a standalone purchase and is not included in the Unity Season Pass. All three planned Chronicles will be available as standalone purchases. You can still get Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China even if you didn't purchase
    a Unity Season Pass.

Hope this helps!

~Blitz
Thema:

1. Since purchase and download of season pass for assassin's Creed Valhalla the game has at... - Similar Threads - Since purchase download

2. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  3. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  4. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  5. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  6. Xbox series X has been broken since release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has been broken since release: I’m very frustrated by this. No games or apps will load so I’ll power cycle the Xbox. Unplug the leads and wait. Go to turn it back on and my controller isn’t synced. Try to use the Xbox series...
  7. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  8. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  9. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  10. Themes too dark since the updated!

in XboX Insiders
    Themes too dark since the updated!: All of the themes on the xbox homepage are too dark at the top since they shaded the top out. I want my themes as bright as they were. Its where they put the 5 icons at the top of the screen....