Since NXOE, my sound system turn off when HDMI sound is activate

Discus and support Since NXOE, my sound system turn off when HDMI sound is activate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, sorry for my English (i'm French). My Xbox One is connected on YAMAHA RX-V467 sound system since november 2013 with HDMI connectic,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nyco87, Jan 2, 2016.

1. nyco87
    nyco87 Guest

Hello everyone, sorry for my English (i'm French).

My Xbox One is connected on YAMAHA RX-V467 sound system since november 2013 with HDMI connectic, and everything work verywell.

But, NXOE come this november and now, it's less good.

When i Watch TV with USB Tunner, the sound system turn off.

And now, with a game, RX-V467 turn off every time there is notification, or in game.

So, i disable sound via HDMI and, with no sound, YAMAHA system don't turn off.

Does someone have this problem ? If i connect with optical audio it's better ?

And to Xbox system team, what are you doing with Windows 10 on Xbox to broke this support ? Maybe some change to HDMI audio support ?

Nicolas.

:)

nyco87, Jan 2, 2016
  2. TV and Surround Sound Setup

Hello, I have a question involving setting up my Xbox One to turn on and off my TV and my Surround Sound system. My current setup is through HDMI and it goes from the Xbox One to my Pyle Surround sound system then from the Pyle Surround Sound system to my
    Samsung Smart TV. I have tried numerous times to set it up so that when I turn on my Xbox One everything turns on, and when I turn off my Xbox One everything turns off. How would I make this work? I would also like to be able to control the volume of the Pyle
    Surround Sound system from my Xbox One if possible.

Samsung TV Model Number - UN55H6300AF

Pyle Surround Sound Model Number - PT590AU

Xbox One (HDMI) -> Pyle System (HDMI)-> Samsung Smart TV (HDMI)

A N G 3 L Z 3, Jan 2, 2016
  3. SparClone
    SparClone Guest
    5.1 setup help

Also have this issue. When I turn HDMI sound off, and bitstream/Dolby on, I get no sound whatsoever despite my optical audio cable being installed.

SparClone, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Shaithis-7A0AF374-08 Win User

No sound with live TV

Similar problem here, but everything's coming from HDMI out pass-thru.

When I first power up my XB1 and go to Live TV I get a picture and no sound. On random occasions I get a black screen (no picture AND no sound). To correct the sound issue I typically have to remove the HDMI OUT cable from the XB1, wait a few seconds and
    then plug it back in, sound returns. When the Live TV is just a blank screen I typically have to restart the console. Both issues are really annoying and I never had the issue prior to the NXOE. The problem's existed since I was in the Preview for NXOE.

I'm watching FIOS Local channels via Tivo to the XB1.

By now you'd think this issue would have been resolved.
  5. SparClone Win User

5.1 setup help

Also have this issue. When I turn HDMI sound off, and bitstream/Dolby on, I get no sound whatsoever despite my optical audio cable being installed.
  6. WayneHenderson Win User

ms really pissing me off

First off I had open nat the whole life of my Xb360 had Open Nat when I first activated the XB1 turned Energy Saver to Instant on and after turning system off & turned on had A Strict Nat. Not my router, turn back on Energy Saver boot the XB1 off again
    turn on wow Open Nat now that sounds like a MS problem.
  7. carlmcc2 Win User

XBOX 360 slim buzzing/fuzzy noise coming from TV ONLY ON CERTAIN GAMES

I had this through my 5.1 system. I turned off rating collection sound.

System>Console Settings>Audio>Ratings Collection Sound - turn this off

Buzzing stopped.
  8. BIZZnice Win User

Question: Will any HDMI cable work for the Xbox One?

I have a question on this one, I run everything (cable box and sound through the xbox one, I switched to a best buy (magnolia certified) HDMI cable as I now have my components and equipment in a cabinet to the side of the TV. I use the "Xbox on" and "Xbox
    turn off" features so when it turns on everything should turn on, my TV and sound bar should turn on, now that I have switched the setup the "xbox on/off" voice commands still work but turning the TV and sound bar on and off does not. I noticed the standard
    HDMI cable that direct tv supplies still powers on the set top box. Should I be having these issues?
Thema:

1. Since NXOE, my sound system turn off when HDMI sound is activate - Similar Threads - Since NXOE sound

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  5. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...
  6. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  7. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  8. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  10. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...