since new commercial problems

Discus and support since new commercial problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since 2days - the adds chanced - doesnt loading a Game. The pic is freezed in the Commercial. I can only Close the app with tue Task Manager. PLZ fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dieAcid, Dec 28, 2017.

  1. dieAcid
    dieAcid Guest

    since new commercial problems


    Since 2days - the adds chanced - doesnt loading a Game. The pic is freezed in the Commercial. I can only Close the app with tue Task Manager. PLZ fix the Bug. Thx

    :)
     
    dieAcid, Dec 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Lucky0Slevin
    Lucky0Slevin Guest
    ads in MSN videos...

    I used to watched a lot of msn videos before the new update... since then they have put commercials about the connect when looking at videos... I HAVE A CONNECT I DONT NEED COMMERCIALS ABOUT A FREAKING KINECT....
     
    Lucky0Slevin, Dec 28, 2017
    #2
  3. New TV Commercial?

    I am looking for a new TV commercial for Assassin's Creed III that I saw last night. It has a song that went with it, the lyrics were "I'm coming home" and such. I'm not so up to date on music, so forgive me if I seem ignorant on that part of it. since new commercial problems :p Can
    anyone help out? I tried YouTube and Google, but nothing came up.
     
    NeptunePirate, Dec 28, 2017
    #3
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    New H:MCC commercial

    And then when you actually buy and play the game ...?
  5. Darth Arbys Win User

    New TV Commercial?

    They can't we have to wait 29 more days
  6. Darth Arbys Win User

    New TV Commercial?

    Stop tormenting me I'll get this game
  7. PlatinumSpectre Win User

    New TV Commercial?

    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JCLl--V4f8]

    -

    I think this is it?

    -

    The song is "Coming Home" by DIDDY by the way. Pretty good commercial too! :)
  8. eviltedi Win User

    New H:MCC commercial

    That is a nice ad, why 343i removed grunt dialogue from Halo 4 is beyond me.
Thema:

since new commercial problems

Loading...
  1. since new commercial problems - Similar Threads - since commercial problems

  2. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  3. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  4. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  5. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  6. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  7. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  8. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...