Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe

Discus and support Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am trying to verify if anyone else on Alpha Skip Ahead actually plays warframe and can confirm this strange issue for me. When the xbox goes to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bburzycki, Feb 22, 2021.

1. /u/bburzycki
    /u/bburzycki Guest

I am trying to verify if anyone else on Alpha Skip Ahead actually plays warframe and can confirm this strange issue for me.

When the xbox goes to screensaver and the controller disconnects. When I return it will consistently need the game restarted to continue playing.

Game shows failed to create mission - This was never an issue in the past and I am just trying to narrow it down to a Warframe issue or an issue related to Alpha Skip Ahead. Already reported in the report a problem but I know if I go to the Devs for the game they will tell me its probably the Alpha so I rather confirm it here first.

Any help would be great.

submitted by /u/bburzycki
    [link] [comments]

/u/bburzycki, Feb 22, 2021
  2. TR Delight Win User

Series X keeps turning on on its own

For me it is fixed since latest alpha update. Didn’t had the issue since 2 days they also said that they fixed it.

Atleast for me it wasn’t a hardware issue
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

Major Issues Since Latest Update

Try do the offline update without the network cable plugged in please.
  4. DriftAustralia Win User

Warranty broken is when you take it apart! If its a heating issue its there faulty part they put into it! Anyway back on actual subject of this terrible update which needs fixing!
  5. DriftAustralia Win User

I dont use disc drive and my xbox works now! All my games digital! Also im pretty sure it has enough air for it.
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

After the last update my control and more a lot of people is randomly disconnecting!
Thema:

1. Since latest 2 updates Game Issues with Warframe - Similar Threads - Since latest updates

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. Xbox game bar keeps crashing since latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keeps crashing since latest update: Everytime i try to open xbox game bar on pc it inmediatly closes itself for no reason have tried to reset the app but that didn't fix the issue for me anybody know a solution to fix it submitted...
  6. since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not...: since the latest update for games pass on pc it has not worked for me at all ! it will not run any games and loads up very slow now. a4e3c7ad-2658-4d1e-baca-a470ae8e37b8
  7. Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open.

in XBoX on Windows
    Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open.: Since the latest Windows 11 update two days ago my Solitaire games won't open on either of my PCs. The screen shows the wheel going around non-stop. My account is up to date and shows my correct...
  8. How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?: The EA App will automatically launch when I start the Xbox App. I have both apps set NOT to auto launch on PC startup so this is particularly obnoxious for me. It definitely did not used to do...
  9. Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else since the latest update having their Xbox randomly crash?: My Xbox Series X has been randomly freezing while doing just about anything (watching a video or playing a game) and making this weird brrrrrrrr sound and then resetting. It’s done it twice so far...
  10. Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!: I've never had this issue before, but ever since the latest console update the video has been ahead of the audio on the Blu Ray player. No new settings, same TV, even checked old Blu Ray DVD's...