Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its...

Discus and support Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please help me change camera on ARK? deb5305e-6ac9-4266-9fc2-c1902fca4914 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tim0thyED, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Tim0thyED
    Tim0thyED Guest

Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its...

Can someone please help me change camera on ARK?

:)

Tim0thyED, Jan 23, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its ruining the game for me

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried holding the select button and then "toggle third person"?
  3. Jasperrdm Win User

1st Person View

just a quick tap. What is going to a grumble is when you are trying to enter workshop mode and you thumb finger into 3rd mode.
  4. Ken Ugly Win User

1st Person View

Hold down the ... whatever it's called.... it used to be called back button on the 360 controller.

Same button you use to enter workshop mode - that one.

Hold it.
  5. {Parity} Win User

1st Person View

Yeah, I think that is what happened and why I wound up in 3rd person mode. I will be back at Fallout 4 in a while I am currently playing another game. Thanks...
  6. {Parity} Win User

1st Person View

Okay, thanks for the update. I haven't had a chance to try it but I will try it as soon as I can. Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. Since last update on ARK ... I can't get back to 1st person view from 3 rd person .... Its... - Similar Threads - Since last update

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  4. Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...: Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to be garbage there's only a year and a half old...
  5. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  6. Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update: Since the last update, my xbox blinks and restarts out of nowhere. Anyone else having the same problem? submitted by /u/Mean-Lingonberry5257 [link] [comments]
  7. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  8. Getting a game error since last windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11...
  9. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  10. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...