Since last update no more party chat in Windows 10 Xbox App. Error 0x89231806

Discus and support Since last update no more party chat in Windows 10 Xbox App. Error 0x89231806 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I have always been able to join these people without issues and absolutely nothing has changed on either end of the connection aside from the app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillStahr, Jun 13, 2016.

1. WillStahr
    WillStahr Guest

Ok so I have always been able to join these people without issues and absolutely nothing has changed on either end of the connection aside from the app updating a few days back. I can join and talk to these people just fine on my xbox one or 360 but when
    I try to join on my PC though the app I get the "Your network settings are blocking party chat. [0x89231806]" error. I have used the "Go to network settings" button which does the little tests and says everything is fine. I have no viruses and everything is
    up to date, NAT is also open on both ends of the connection (please don't waste my time trying to tell me that it is on my end I'm a IT professional and have done everything to insure that it is not on my end before writing this). I can assure you 100% the
    only thing that has changed here is that the app was updated and now my party chat no longer works. Thanks and hope to see this fixed soon!

:)

WillStahr, Jun 13, 2016
  2. RubenStucky
    RubenStucky Guest
    The party chat isn't working on my windows 10 pc

When i try to join / create a party chat on the windows 10 xbox app it says: Your network blocks party chat [0x89231806]

RubenStucky, Jun 13, 2016
  3. Riztik
    Riztik Guest
    Network error [0x89231806]

I cannot join anybodies party through the xbox app on windows 10. I get this Network error [0x89231806] and it says network settings block chat for some people at the top

Riztik, Jun 13, 2016
  4. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest

Hi Forever 1337, Sorry to hear your experiencing this issue. We have seen this being reported before, but since this is occurring after you updated, can you please report this issue via Xbox App Beta by using the "report a problem". We will send your
    info the developers and request and investigation. Let us know once you have reported.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best

Bestlano, Jun 14, 2016
  5. Bestlano Win User

Hi Forever 1337, Sorry to hear your experiencing this issue. We have seen this being reported before, but since this is occurring after you updated, can you please report this issue via Xbox App Beta by using the "report a problem". We will send your
    info the developers and request and investigation. Let us know once you have reported.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

Friend can't join my world in Minecraft Xbox One Edition anymore

7. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox app crashing while trying to join a party (iOS)

8. JhonSnow777 Win User

Party Chat Isn't Working

9. JhonSnow777 Win User

Party chat not working with a specific friend

Thema:

1. Since last update no more party chat in Windows 10 Xbox App. Error 0x89231806 - Similar Threads - Since last update

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  4. Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my...: Since last update my Xbox One x will not even update offline more or less rendering my system no good I didn't spend $800 to just have it turn out to be garbage there's only a year and a half old...
  5. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  6. Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox restarting suddenly since last alpha skip ahead update: Since the last update, my xbox blinks and restarts out of nowhere. Anyone else having the same problem? submitted by /u/Mean-Lingonberry5257 [link] [comments]
  7. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...
  8. Getting a game error since last windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a game error since last windows update: So the game in question is Final Fantasy 14, ever since the latest windows update I have started getting Dx11 errors and the game is pretty much unplayable. So I did search for fixes as the Dx11...
  9. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  10. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...