Since i migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account i can only play the demo version...

Discus and support Since i migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account i can only play the demo version... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since i migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account i can only play the demo version of minecraft does anyone know how to fix that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jamal Kalu, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Jamal Kalu
    Jamal Kalu Guest

Since i migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account i can only play the demo version...

Since i migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account i can only play the demo version of minecraft does anyone know how to fix that?

:)

Jamal Kalu, Dec 17, 2022
  2. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  3. Joseph Alovera III Win User

Can only play Minecraft Demo after Migrating Mojang Account

Also experiencing the same thing. I was able to play minecraft just this morning with the same account. Then when I tried logging in tonight, it says that I can only play the demo version. This only happened after I migrated to a microsoft account the other day. Get this fixed, microsoft. If you;re going to force us to migrate from Mojang accounts, then make sure the foundation is properly laid!
  4. Pomcake Win User

Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft account issue.

Yes, the migration completed successfully. It showed me the confirmation message and everything. My skin is even transported to the Microsoft account, and I can log in with it both in Mojang site (It no longer lets me log in with the Mojang account, only with Microsoft account), and the launcher. But it says I don't own Minecraft java Edition, and only lets me play demo.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft forgot that I already have it after migrating to Microsoft account

You can't reverse the migration, but if you migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account you need to change and log now with the Microsoft login option on the launcher and use that Microsoft account now

If even then you can only play the demo version is because you aren't using the correct Microsoft account or you haven't completed the Migration process, you can find more information about this here

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  6. Voozie Win User

Minecraft says I no longer own it after migrating my account on Java edition.

Good evening dgl_thrawn,

I'm still experiencing the same issue as you wrote about.

I migrated my account at the beginning of this month.

I've contacted support and had exchanged messages relating to possible solutions. I was asked to delete and re-add accounts, try alternative launcher etc.

I'm logging in to my only Microsoft account and the launcher only offers me the demo of the game, and not access to my previously created worlds.

I've tried everything they suggested by nothing works.

I purchased the windows version of Minecraft a few years ago with my same Microsoft account and I purchased the Java edition shortly after, using my separate Mojang account.

Even though I have proof of purchase of BOTH version of the game I still am being forced to settle for the Java demo or BUY THE JAVA EDITION FOR A SECOND TIME. I'm not doing this.

It wouldn't be an issue if I was able to load Java edition worlds up in the Windows edition...........but that is not an option.

Never mind.
    Yep. Same here.
    After migrating I keep getting the "demo or buy" screen. Uninstalled game, uninstalled launcher, re-installed launcher. Logged in with microsoft account.

And then I can either demo or buy the game. FML.
    Even sending support requests including my transaction ID of my original purchase did not result in a fix from Mojang.

In my humble opinion, it seems like the game did not migrate from the mojang to the microsoft account.
    The weird thing is, the microsoft account actually tells me that if I want to play the game, I should log in to my mojang account. Whenever I try to do so it tells me the account was migrated to a microsoft account and the mojang account no longer exists.

In my requests for support to mojang I explicitly explained "Hey guys, my account migrated but the game didnt migrate along, pls here is my transaction ID can you migrate it to the correct account?".
    Their answer every time: "if you have issues logging in to your microsoft account please contact microsoft".

It's a horrible and infinite loop and I cannot believe how unwilling mojang seems to be to fix this.
    Does anyone have any fix besides contact micrsoft for log in issues or log in to the launcher with microsoft account?
    Because that either is not the issue or we already did that without any satisfactory results.

Pls help us?
Thema:

1. Since i migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account i can only play the demo version... - Similar Threads - Since migrated Mojang

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  6. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  7. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...
  8. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  9. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  10. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3