Since I can't get in to my old Microsoft account that is linked to my XBOX360 Xbox live...

Discus and support Since I can't get in to my old Microsoft account that is linked to my XBOX360 Xbox live... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Can't get in to my Xbox live account that I just redeemed a 12month Xbox live account 3fd4b8c9-8ea7-4ff5-82b1-e1c909011c7a Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by JosephLadd69, Jun 24, 2021.

1. JosephLadd69
    JosephLadd69 Guest

Since I can't get in to my old Microsoft account that is linked to my XBOX360 Xbox live...

Can't get in to my Xbox live account that I just redeemed a 12month Xbox live account

:)

JosephLadd69, Jun 24, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Since I can't get in to my old Microsoft account that is linked to my XBOX360 Xbox live account

To check this further you will need to get in touch with the online team. Access Contact us | Xbox Support, follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat or phone agent. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. DarkDoomTrain Win User

Offline gamertag: cannot signup for new Xbox Live account on Xbox360

I was actually trying to create a new Xbox Live account using my old gamertag, since the old Xbox live account had been purged due to inactivity. I've since spoken to some Microsoft account reps, and they found that my old gamertag is somewhat of an anomaly
    and are working to fix the problem.

I can still play all of my games associated with that gamertag on my Xbox360, but I can't play some of my PC games that use Games for Windows Live and the same gamertag. It's not a huge inconvenience, but it just stinks that my Live account got deleted
    and the old gamertag won't allow me to create a new Live account using that tag.
  4. Minikan Win User

When I changed my gamertag my ea that was says it is still linked to my old gamertag.

I just changed my gamertag and the EA account says I still have it linked to my old gamertag. I haven't changed my Microsoft account at all only my gamertag. I can't get it back since to change your gamertag it has to be under 12 characters and my old gamertag is 14 characters.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

The problem is that I never linked my xbox 360 to my xbox live account, [...]. So I'm trying to link my xbox live account to my xbox 360, but all I get are error messages.

My account is linked to my xbox one without any problems, but in order to save xbox 360 game data on my xbox one, I have to download my/a xbox 360 profile, which I can't do because my profile won't connect to xbox live.
    The problem is, since you used a Xbox One, your Microsoft Account is now already "occupied" with a Gamertag, so you can't use that Microsoft Account to bring your old Xbox 360 offline Gamertag online.

You COULD create a new Microsoft Account to bring your Xbox 360 account online, but you won't be able to access the savegames with your Xbox One account, as Savegames can't be transferred between accounts.

So depending on how much you already invested in your Xbox One account, you might try to bring your old Xbox 360 account online, and use that on your Xbox One, and start your Xbox One gaming history over, or you can abandon your Xbox 360 saves and just use
    your old account on the Xbox One to download your previous Xbox 360 digital games, and start these over with your new Xbox One account.

Since it's not possible to merge Gamertag accounts, you will have to decide which account you wish continue to use for actual gaming, and which account you simply keep to claim license ownership for downloaded games.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Microsoft and Xbox Accounts

When I created my Microsoft account it didn't link to my Xbox Live account and it created a new one. How can I get rid of this new xbox account and link my old one?
    Hi JeffreyC4444.

The Microsoft account is also an Xbox account.

If you want to create a new Xbox account, it's only possible to create a new Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Since I can't get in to my old Microsoft account that is linked to my XBOX360 Xbox live... - Similar Threads - Since can't old

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  5. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  6. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...
  7. Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I can't play baldurs gate 3 in multiplayer like it was advertised, when can I get my...: Npc's get stuck, saved get deleted, and you can't play multiplayer. Since ethe product was sold with false advertisements when do I get my full refund? I shouldn't be penalized for wanting to...
  8. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  9. Can't access Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition since delisting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition since delisting?: Can't download or buy dlc? 049a55f5-2c4d-4909-964e-9c44fbd9409f
  10. Can't sinc data to Plat code modern warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sinc data to Plat code modern warfare 2: Can't since data to while signing into modern warfare 2 a83f42e2-2361-449f-a053-2ccb71172c28