Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

Discus and support Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rapsberry, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Rapsberry
    Rapsberry Guest

Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft

Does anyone here have a solution? Please don't give me those bot/chatgpt manufactured recommendations of reinstalling gpu driver or rebooting my pc, thanks!

:)

Rapsberry, Feb 7, 2024
  2. Σcɧц David Masana Win User

0x87e00013 Error on Xbox (Beta) W10

I have been reporting it. More than 6 times now, via app. Yes, it is Beta, but a Beta doesn't mean an error of such big importance keeps on for almost 6 months. I see no patch trying to fix it, nor any dev talking about how they are dealing with it. I've
    been so frustrated with this error that i haven't played almost anything on the game pass for PC, and even Gears 5 (my favorite) is still pending of an update for months on my PC
  3. BrianW777 Win User

Can't open my Microsoft Store

I’ve had the exact same problem for weeks now month. Game Pass and XBox Live working fine as are any updates. But I get the blank store screen you shared and the weird long error code.

The app info says it was from July 21 install with no update since and it’s been probably that long since it worked
  4. fisher472 Win User

How can I unlock the game pass quests from having a padlock on them?

I have had the same issue ever since I renewed Game Pass Ultimate last week.

• Everything works except Game Pass Quests on phone app and console
    • Game Pass Ultimate subscriber bonus points arent available on Xbox app
    • Xbox app on PC shows I am currently subscribed to Game Pass PC plan even though I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate plan and it shows correctly on microsoft account page.
  5. TastySammich Win User

The Outer Worlds does not start

The game has been out for almost TWO WEEKS now. In that time I've reinstalled and updated windows, reinstalled and updated my graphics drivers, reinstalled and updated the xbox PC app, run a system corruption check and attempted a "clean boot".

The game still won't launch on my system AT ALL.

Is there anything I can do? Anyone I can contact? This is the only microsoft support where I've gotten any responses or answers of any kind.
  6. ArthurgFilipiaki Win User

EA Play games without xbox pc app?

Hello, I have been looking for a way to play my ea play games included with my game pass ultimate, my windows cant update, and i dont want to hear about how to update it. just tell me if theres any way to play the ea play game without xbox app. i have origin installed. im on pc by the way
Thema:

1. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app - Similar Threads - Since week ago

2. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  3. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  4. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...
  5. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  6. What to do if the Rewards Support do not react since weeks?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if the Rewards Support do not react since weeks?: I tried to get in contact with the Rewards Support, because they locked my >300000 RP account where I collected since 5 years on PC and XBox. But they do not react since weeks. I don't even get an...
  7. Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to...: Ever since updating Microsoft Word Games, about two weeks ago, It takes forever for it to open. This morning it keeps closing out on its own. I think I'm done with MUWG....
  8. Why am i ban indefenitely since 2 weeks when will i know when ill be deban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i ban indefenitely since 2 weeks when will i know when ill be deban?: Why am i ban indefenitely since 2 weeks when will i know when ill be deban? I got rejected for an appeal and i cant contact the enforcement management 80a0581c-e437-4f1a-a55c-3ae1aca53818
  9. How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't: On the Microsoft rewards its revert me to week 1 even tho i had completed the previous week, i dont know if it just didn't register or waht but its annoying af since its time spent getting to that...
  10. My Xbox one controller stopped working about a week ago. I haven’t played it since. A few...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller stopped working about a week ago. I haven’t played it since. A few...: Burning smell, Xbox one controller 898bd7ff-c94e-4257-8cf4-9286e79af518