Sims 4 My First Pet - Price Issue

Discus and support Sims 4 My First Pet - Price Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix this for a while. I own Sims 4 with the Cats and Dogs on a disc. I have had no issues purchasing all other DLC but this one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khalithos, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Khalithos
    Khalithos Guest

I have been trying to fix this for a while.

I own Sims 4 with the Cats and Dogs on a disc. I have had no issues purchasing all other DLC but this one will not let me purchase. The console does not seem to register the fact I own the game because I have the hard copy and not the downloaded copy.

It says in the instruction on EA that when I click to buy it should automatically discount down to £9.99 instead of £34.99 when I click buy, but the console isn't doing that.

Does anyone know how to fix this or is there a work around? I tried to raise a ticket for it but I cannot find where to do so as I have never needed to before.

Ta.

:)

Khalithos, Apr 4, 2020
  2. EmeonGrier Win User

Sims 4 my first pet pack

My momma. Said i need. it cause.try to buy it. oof, the. Game. Sto
  3. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One could do with more life sim/strategy games

The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. The Sims 4 releases for PC next year. I have The Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets for 360. I will get Zoo Tycoon for XB1 since I've already played the PC version. I have Tropico 4 but hardly play it. Maybe Sims City that game recently released
    for PC?
  4. Merlin4421 Win User

Xbox One could do with more life sim/strategy games

[quote user="smileskybird"]

The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. The Sims 4 releases for PC next year. I have The Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets for 360. I will get Zoo Tycoon for XB1 since I've already played the PC version. I have Tropico 4 but hardly play it. Maybe Sims City that game recently released
    for PC?

[/quote]

Yes Sim City Definitely!
  5. OG Pooh Win User

Huge gaming sale at best buy 7/22~7/28

There weren't many games for sale that I was actually interested in (or didn't already have). I did pick up The Sims 3 Pets, as I'm a big Sims fan, and didn't have Pets on a console. I also grabbed the TS3 Buccaneer Bay expansion for PC, Price is Right Decades
    (360) and a Trivial Pursuit game for the Wii. I had wanted Pets for the PS3, but the Best Buy I went to only had 360 versions left.
  6. Luciano Di Mase Win User

Sims 3 pets compatibility

Thema:

1. Sims 4 My First Pet - Price Issue - Similar Threads - Sims Pet Price

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  7. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  8. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  9. Goat sim 3 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat sim 3 crashing: Any time I try to launch goat simulator 3 and it says the UE4-Goat2 Game has crashed and will close and then it closes, https://ibb.co/njW98Vz 1e3dfc35-907e-4573-81bf-67d412e5ba9b
  10. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...