Sims 4 Missing expansion pack

Discus and support Sims 4 Missing expansion pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; posting for my daughter. She recently bought sims 4 expansion packs city living and get to work. Shes tried to play today and the expansion packs seem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheUnicornGal12, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Sims 4 Missing expansion pack

posting for my daughter. She recently bought sims 4 expansion packs city living and get to work. Shes tried to play today and the expansion packs seem to have been deleted. Anything she has not been saved. It says she has bought it and needs to been downloaded
    but we cant find it to download. It picture if th game is there but very pale colours. Any suggestions on what to do would be gratefully received as i dont have a clue about gaming. Thanks

:)

TheUnicornGal12, Dec 31, 2018
  2. TheUnicornGal12 Win User

Thank you ill give it a try x
  3. baltyofgod Win User

distacco per mia figlia. Ha recentemente comprato the sims 4 espansioni di vivere la citt e mettersi al lavoro. Shes ha provato a giocare oggi e sembrano che i pacchetti di espansione sono stati eliminati. Qualcosa che lei non è stata salvata.
    Si dice che lei ha comprato e ha bisogno di stato scaricato ma non riusciamo a trovare per scaricarlo. Esso immagine se gioco th c'è ma molto tenui. Qualche suggerimento su cosa fare sarebbe gradito come non ho un indizio in ambito videoludico. Grazie
    Provare premendo il pulsante simbolo Xbox sul pad poi vai alle app e i giochi, installato giochi e andare a The Sims, premere il pulsante di pausa ed eseguire il gioco e vedere se essi sembrano installare le espansioni del gioco
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

5. TheUnicornGal12 Win User

Thank you ill give it a try
  6. LauraY1 Win User

Can't Play Any Games From the Store

Thank you! I have bought some of the expansion packs on Sims 4 when we had an xbox. If i buy the PC version will I have to repurchase the expansions?
Thema:

1. Sims 4 Missing expansion pack - Similar Threads - Sims Missing expansion

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  7. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  8. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  9. Goat sim 3 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat sim 3 crashing: Any time I try to launch goat simulator 3 and it says the UE4-Goat2 Game has crashed and will close and then it closes, https://ibb.co/njW98Vz 1e3dfc35-907e-4573-81bf-67d412e5ba9b
  10. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...