Sims 4 keeps crashing after update

Discus and support Sims 4 keeps crashing after update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the EA Sims 4 update from last week, the game will not start/keeps crashing on the loading screen. I have tried uninstalling, resetting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elodie Fichet, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Sims 4 keeps crashing after update

After the EA Sims 4 update from last week, the game will not start/keeps crashing on the loading screen. I have tried uninstalling, resetting the console, logging with with my account or the account account on the family, erasing ALL game content everywhere and still nothing. Please help.

:)

Elodie Fichet, Jun 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hmm this is so weird

Can you try with a manual DNS in case it is a network related issue?

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select All Settings.

Select Network.

Select Advanced settings.

Select DNS settings.

Select Manual.

Set the primary DNS address to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary DNS address to 8.8.4.4
  3. Elodie Fichet Win User

No :( what I get: Welcome Sims4 screen, sign in screen (I have 2 accounts, I've tried both), Sims4 content syncing (3 seconds), loading screen with the progress bar at the bottom... the progress bar with the diamond gets choppy and boom black screen. Back to Xbox's home screen.
  4. DeniqL Win User

I see, you say you are not getting any error message?
  5. Elodie Fichet Win User

Hi Luis! Appreciate you responding :)

I tried this three times but still nothing... The game keeps crashing on the loading screen.
  6. Elodie Fichet Win User

This fixed it!!!

Thank you all! I appreciate you taking the time and helping me figure this out. Thanks a ton
Thema:

1. Sims 4 keeps crashing after update - Similar Threads - Sims keeps crashing

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  7. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  8. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  9. Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim keeps crashing: Everytime I launch the game it crashes down after a small amount of time, and no error code is given. The system requriements are alright. I tried repairing it and I did what I found on the...
  10. i keep getting Error code: (0x800705b4) on pc game pass when i try to play farming sim 22

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting Error code: (0x800705b4) on pc game pass when i try to play farming sim 22: I've been having a problem with this on my pc and all i want to do is play fs22 0be7048e-c006-44d4-a91c-75ae3702e3f6